25.6 Known Issues

Just lost a game to this, I expect I’ll lose some more. I would love to see the Hearthstone team award some free Tavern Tickets in compensation to players who have been playing Battlegrounds recently.

Jesus, how have you STILL not done something about the duels bug? It’s been days, how can you possibly leave something like this up?

7 Likes

There’s a bug where if someone leaves the game turn 1 then not only the bottom 3 heroes play the ghost. I have screenshots too if that would help. I was second to last all game and repeatedly people in 1st/2nd were getting the ghost.

It has been 5 days and they just do not care, even if you paid 150 gold to get killed 3 times in a row by turalyon abusing bug, they cant disable his hero power because they do not care

3 Likes

Happened to me as well. Definitely not wasting anymore gold on it until its fixed. Ill take my 300 refund pleeeeease.

1 Like

Journal issue is STILL present. How is this not a top priority to fix?

HI, the screen is stuck and won’t move - you’ve been reconnected and the last game is resuming… and it doesn’t come out of it

Alright fvck this, not paying a dime to this trash company again.

It’s crazy how obvious it is too. All they have to do is look at game stats for the achievement and view that 0 people have it.

[Preformatted text](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TrLNXoexNuF476x5by3inhbFNZgPycRS/view?usp=share_link)

possessive banshee did not give me tount @visibly@ have a scrshot

Since this patch, I’ve been unable to use my Arthas legendary skin and Lor’themar skin. They’re grayed out and can’t be equipped, only bought. Support told me to make a bug report instead of going through them. I made a forum post, and another user said they also can’t access a legendary skin since this patch, but it doesn’t seem to be a widespread issue, I haven’t seen other people talk about it at least.

1 Like

My game also completely freezes when I click on “Season Rewards” on the Battlegrounds main page.

Could you please either remove Turalyon from the pool or ban that Hero Power until you resolve this issue. The mode is literally unplayable at the moment and it costs you currency to do so. A refund on this would be great too.

2 Likes

(English below)
Bonjour, lors d’une partie de champ de bataille avec Bec-au-Vent le 24/03 vers 16h15, Bob m’a proposé dans la taverne un Ennuyomodule (méca 2/4 taverne 4 provocation bouclier divin magnétisme) que j’ai pu acheter normalement. Or dans cette partie il y avait Démons, Hurans, Mort-vivants, Murlocs et Nagas mais PAS Mécas. Cela est anormal.

(English :)
Battleground 03/24, p.m 04:15, Galewing
{demon, quilboar, undead, murloc, naga}

Annoy-o-modul is proposed by bob even if meca aren’t in the game.

Yeah, still the same here, my Sylvanas Legendary skin still appears like I dont own it anymore, and cant use it.

The problem is that since it’s not a thing happening to many people, I don’t know if someone will actually read us and do something about it, unfortunately.

Silas Darkmoon Buddy Burth is currently Broken after his Stat Buff. He no longer Buff him self on Discovery despite his Text AND the hot fix notes not saying anything about his power. SIlas HP Discover, Golden Discover or even battlecry Discovers. tried 3 times with him now 1 on tablet twice on PC and it shows his trigger animation but someone removed his ability as base and golden to buff himself as listed on discovering.
Posting here as seems more appropriate area for blues to actualy notice and not be drowned by people ranting on other post.

Is there some other post about this? Why hasn’t anyone from Blizzard acknowledged this? At least make Turalyon not an option in Duels until you fix it. This is making Duels unplayable.

2 Likes

They have. It’s in the top post:

Yes this update was complete garbage and they should embarrassed it even was allowed out the door. Now we’re weeks or months away from a fix?

Holy crap funtional background sound is coding 101! Shameful.

In Battlegrounds, using Golden Gun as your first spellcraft as Lady Vashj doesnt permanently golden a naga or pirate.