25.4.3 Patch Notes

True, I am very happy with the changes as well.

All decks you can actually counter and outplay.

XD yeah no, atleast we’re getting something

I gotta say this is probably the best balance update blizz has done in years and normally I am complaining a lot. Really needed decks liker quest mage to die in a fire and stop existing in any format because the mechanic of denying turns is really mega grief

I’d like to just see a mode like ‘sane wild’ and ‘broken wild’ where sane is the place for people to play that want to have fun with old cards and have balance to remove broken stuff, so stuff like hakkar can actually be played somewhere, while in broken wild everything is allowed and people can be as degenerate as they want by playing the most OP combos.

Everyone wins if we have this other wild mode. Similar to MTG, sane wild is like modern format while broken wild is legacy format.

3 Likes

Messing with legacy format makes the format no longer legacy. The reason most of us who are in Wild play there is because we don’t like the constantly changing cards and adjustments all the time. That’s what Standard is for, and Standard caters to the audience that likes that. Why mess with legacy?

2 Likes

Good changes to Duels. Some of the changes to battlegrounds don’t seem like they’ll do much, though. Magmaloc regularly reaches 100+ stats, so I’m not sure nerfing his base stats by 2 is really going to achieve anything.
I don’t see Chronormu being higher tier change much as you’ll just have higher stat minions to sell when you get him.
Love the change to grease bot, though. Might finally be useful now!

You go and read the bug report section and realize that it works if you set the phone game mode to optimize for battery life.

I’m not sure if it’s intentional, but the nerf on standard Evolve shaman is a lot harsher than it might first appear. It is the only 11 and there is no 12. This means now +1 on 10 and 11 cost and +2 on 9 cost will always result in the gnoll, which is generally underwhelming.
Not as much impact in wild, as there are loads of 11 and 12s.

2 Likes

When “Ата” wil be fixed. After every play Ата Ата Ата Ата after every turn Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата every time Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата. 3 WEEKS 3 WEEKS Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата Ата.

1 Like

АТА
АТА
АТА
АТА
АТА
АТА
Пофиксите уже

1 Like

In Mercenaries i think blizzard made a slight change OR there is a glitch. With BOSS RUSH run even tho when you pick the buff it shows as “10 X” when in the game if you did not upgrade that hero fully now in game it is 1X. Before this patch even tho that hero is not MAXED it could still use the buffed version.

Exmp: In nature comp, my Malfurion is not maxed yet but my Guff is. So with Guff i upgraded the Treasures “blessing of the moon is 10” and in run in Malf, when it comes, it still shows as 10 but in fight in Malf its 1 but with Guff its still 10. Before this patch even Malf is not maxed yet, because its nature treasure it could still use as *10 not *1

The update came 2.03.2023. Today is 8.03.2023. And I still have no update in Play market. I can’t play HS, because it’s ask for update, but there are no update in Play market, last one was 6.02.2023. I ask this question in PM. Ask on the forum in Bug reports. Ask in tech support topic. How do you think, anybody answer to me? No

2 Likes

So wild mage is only down to secret mage now (tier 3)… the most boring mage deck ever. Nerf it by mana, nerf it by quest, literally anything so that I can actually keep playing the deck.
Let me refund the entire deck. I’ve spent a countless amount making it golden only for that to go completely to waste. I think I’m honestly just done with this game. There were so many much more broken things in this game than a combo deck that would barely get off the floor 70% of the time. Every other meme deck that mage has only takes off after like turn 8 if you’re lucky, and you will not make it to turn 8 when everyone is just spamming the top tier decks xD

Combo going off only 70% of the time is a 70% win rate though.

There was the previous version of quest mage using arcane golem and vargoth. Other versions of quest can be run, just no more infinite like that other stupid card that used to cast a spell from the deck that cost 8 mana so you can keep spamming potion to copy a 1/1 and then cast blizzard for infinite turns until you beat them down with 1/1s

Its not a big thing, but nerfing cataclysm means that crystalsmith kangor in Booms lab cant be finished no more because 1 mana makes the card unplayable.
Any suggestions how to manage Kangor after the nerf?
I had this quest for such a long time, i started it a few days too late… funny somehow

6 mana 6 spells that cost 6

Living in the future can cause paradoxes for sure

how? i dont see this option

I don’t check the forum often. Maybe you have already solved this. There is a little game controller icon when you launch the app. It’s in there somewhere.