25.4.2 Patch Notes

Patch 25.4.2 is a server-side hotfix patch deploying today with the following updates:

• [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where Chromie portraits could be obtained from packs and crafting while they were supposed to be exclusive to the Rewards Track. We have repaired the timeline so that those portraits won’t appear in packs until Patch 26.0.
  • [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where Lilian Voss’s Blades of the Anointed would not unlock upon Bounty completion as intended.
  • [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where Mythic Boss Rush bosses could get out of order.
  • [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where the Cast them Overboard! Treasure did not grant Windfury as intended.
  • [Duels] Fixed a bug that allowed ineligible cards into card buckets under certain circumstances.

Correction: the bug fix to the closed shop is expected in the next client patch, not this server patch.

3 Likes

How about a refund for those affected, eh? By the way, I got one of her portraits from packs, but didn’t pay attention. In the end, it makes little difference to me, since I would start getting these portraits immediately, but those who bought the tavern pass might have lost something, potentially getting 75 coins instead of something more valuable, like another portrait.

• [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where Lilian Voss’s Blades of the Anointed would not unlock upon Bounty completion as intended.

Lilian Voss’s Blades still didn’t unlock for me. I am certain I did the bounty on Heroic with Lilian in my party.

ah, probably the patch isn’t live yet

I hope this patch goes live soon. I need this to complete Lillian and that Vanessa steals attack again, equipment fixed and treasures unbugged.

You need to do bounty on normal difficulty.

ahh why didnt i think of that…

well you can go ahead and fix Lilian again, bc it still doesnt work. how many times do i have to do the bounty in order to unlock the equipment once? because now i tried twice already. at least dont fvk with us and test the damn thing before you say its fixed. or maybe test it in the first place, BEFORE release! we are not your testers and yet you use us as such. the least you could do is compensate us for all this bs

Return the support so that it is possible to play with the mouse again on tablets or telephones Android, before it was possible and I don’t know why they removed something so useful.

Did you try on normal (not heroic)? That worked for me.

Are you sure that worked now? I can try normal again if you are sure that the update works.

Well, as bugs can be really weird and specific I cannot say for sure it works for everyone.
I am on desktop (Mac) and did the Anointed Blades bounty on normal with Lilian in my team. Finishing it granted me her equipment.

nevermind, tried it again and it didn’t work

really? Is that going to be the case for all equipment now? Or only Lilian?

Oooh, I see that all the others have Heroic in parentheses, while this one doesn’t, so at least it’s consistent in that sense

I haven’t seen a portrait in packs since this update. Now I am well aware this could be RNG, especially considering the amount of portraits I already have, but I thought I’d put it out here in case this is a thing :smiley:

They might have accidentally removed all portraits from packs…

Why did they remove the support or the possibility of being able to play with mice on tablets and cell phones?