Mercs - Lilian Equipment

Lilian Equipment seems glitched and unlockable. It says you need to defeat The Anointed Blades in Felwood(not heroic) to obtain the equipment.

I’ve beaten regular AND heroic with Lilian in the party and still not received equipment.

3 Likes

Yes having same problem her third equipment just doesn’t unlock.

1 Like

After the latest hotfix, her equipment still won’t unlock for me. Tried both regular and Heroic Annointed Blades and her equipment just won’t unlock still.

1 Like

I can confirm this bug and also that it persists after the latest hotfix.

Yes I confirm it is super annoying that Lilian Voss’s equipment cannot be unlocked. Please get this fixed quickly Blizzard.

I also tried doing heroic on Dragonbane where her coins are and that doesn’t unlock the equipment either : /

Frustrating as I have all the coins I need to max it out but I can’t because I can’t unlock the equipment to spend the coins on.

I even got Annoitted blades fight in the Mythic and tried that with her in the party (I can clear mythics with just 5 mercs no problem) also didn’t work…

Same issue with Lillian equipment i reported to developer then on bug report then told to add to a thread, when are they going to fix the problem? i have tried heroic and regular over several days thinking surely they fixed the problem waste of time

1 Like

you would need to wait for a patch, don’t expect it to just get fixed randomly without a patch…

1 Like

They fixed it! Go play the regular bounty for the equipment!

2 Likes

It’s weird how they stealth-fixed this with no announcement. If it weren’t for Old Guardian’s video about this, I wouldn’t even have known.

2 Likes

I can confirm this has been fixed to resolve on normal level, instead of Heroic.

2 Likes

They did announce it here. But it was somewhat stealthy with no fanfare:

1 Like