25.4 Known Issues

Opening the collection freezes my game. So I cannot make new decks. Happens 100% of the time even after fresh installs.

Pixel 6 Pro.
App version 25.4.165029.

3 Likes

blank pages in the collection, miniature of the classes are gone, I can’t change skin and not even click on the BACK option, store closed, Game crash in the collection. bugs everywhere

1 Like

Only bug Im encountering over and over on pc is when I would play corpse explosion it would cause the client to become unresponsive, I know I had little time left in my turn on the duels match where if i lost it was my 3rd loss. I alt f4 and as fast as possible reloaded. Of course it had been a full turn and half my next turn before it would reconnect. happened twice in the same match.

There’s a bug in Mercenaries for treasures. Siphon Souls upgrade on Diablo isn’t actually going through. There is an animation but no stats get added to Diablo

5 Likes

I can’t play Hearthstone with new decks anymore until there is a fix for mobile. If I try to open My Collection, the app immediately freezes. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing cache, deleting data, changing every configuration and nothing. Hearthstone broke for me ever since buying the miniset.

My phone is a Google Pixel 6 with the latest Android OS, if that helps with bug fixing.

3 Likes

[Mercenaries] Vol’Jin´s third ability, Curse of Weakness, is not dealing damage, just weakness.

5 Likes

it doesnt work in PVE too

As an additional bug:

On Google Pixel 6, I can only play Battlegrounds ever since this new patch came out. Both Standard and Duels will freeze every 10 seconds, forcing me to close the app, reopen and reconnect.

While playing, it will often freeze, display a black screen, or a static loading screen (the one with the slot machine that loads before a match), or the Blizzard logo, and then game crashes.

From what I read on Reddit, this is also happening on Google Pixel 6 Pro and Google Pixel 7.

7 Likes

Lilian’s equipment is still bugger and can’t be obtained. Any ETA on a fix?

1 Like

Illidan’s new treasure Blade Breathing reads “Blade Dances gains +X Attack before dealing damage.” This means this treasure should be a passive, which triggers when Illidan casts Blade Dances. Instead, this treasure is an activated ability. It appears to do nothing when I cast it. There’s a short animation but no effect.

1 Like

Varian Wrynn’s second ability heroic leap is not doing any damage for some reason. Used it a couple of times trying to do Garr in blackrock for a daily and it wont do damage but it still speeds up allies.

1 Like

[Mercenaries] Malfurion’s mythic treasure to grant nature damage for each Tauren, Troll or Night Elf displays “+@ Nature Damage” and then grants 0 extra damage.

Lich King’s mythic treasure to give Death Coil “deathblow: repeat this…” doesn’t repeat

3 Likes

(Mercenaries) Because the Anointed Blades (either Heroic or Normal) doesn’t grant Lilian Voss the 3d equipment she can’t be maxed and thus also not be used in Mythic Boss Rush. Really hope this will be fixed or noticed soon!

4 Likes

[Mercenaries] One of Varden’s Mythic upgrades is bugged too. The ability to add +@ freeze damage after we freeze an opponent only gives +3 damage each time.

2 Likes

In Mercenaries, getting Level 30 with Arfus does not give the corresponding achievement, thus not giving the gear reward either.

2 Likes

Please fix the renown problem in Mercenaries: two characters can not be used in heroic mode because of the bug:

It became crucial now, when you can upgrade mercenaries further. I’ve got 4k coins on Cariel Roame. She is not Maxed.

2 Likes

can confirm the issue on my Pixel 6 as well. when i try to open the collection, the animation freezes and the app still no longer work. please fix asap, thx

1 Like

Mercenaries, the treasure Resilience 3 for Arfus does not function as a passive despite the description - it is activatable as a power (although useless as you can’t use it and attack at the same time) and when you attack with Fetch it does not apply the damage reduction.

I’ll put this here.

Mercenaries treasures:

• Revealed in moonlight has no effect
  • Imp-oster does summon the Imp, but does not make it the new target.
3 Likes

Found a bug with Nemsy’s Bogged Down treasure.
It affects Nemsy too (I think because of Nemsy’s interaction with Boggy through Bogonomics.
Yesterday Nemsy got killed by a huge hit from an enemy Anacondra so I decided to test.
I have a video, trying to upload. For now this is what happens:

• Heroic Ferocious Quilboar for easy testing
  • Team is Nemsy and Anacondra
  • Anacondra’s Serpent’s Bite can hit friendlies (again for easy testing).
  • Nemsy has Bogged Down 1 treasure (Enemies damaged by boggy gain +5 Nature Weakness) from first fight.

ROUND 1:

• Anacondra > Serpent’s Bite > Nemsy > 5 damage (12 - 7 from Bog Moss 4 gear)
  • Boggy Attacks
  • Anacondra’s second hit of Serpent’s Bite hits for another 5 damage

ROUND 2:

• Nemsy > Bogonomics > Boggy (does this interaction make the difference?)
  • Anacondra > Serpent’s Bite > Nemsy > 10 damage (12 - 7 from Bog Moss 4 gear + 5 from Bogged Down!?)
  • Anacondra’s second hit of Serpent’s Bit hits for 15 damage (!) (12 - 7 from Bog Moss 4 gear + 10 from Bogged Down!?)

So not only is Nemsy affected, it seems to stack for unknown reasons.
This also scales enemy attacks, making using this treasure against nature based enemies very dangerous!

1 Like