25.4 Known Issues

I’m playing on pixel 7(android). Since the game was updated it started to freeze in 2-4 seconds after I open the collection. This happens EVERY time I open the collection trying to make a new deck with new cards. It’s insane.

15 Likes

In mercenaries, I upgraded Cookie’s passive ability “Appetizers” to give friendly mercs +27 health, but he still only gives +9 health.

I suspect there are more bugs like these.

2 Likes

this progress is only for boss rush and he works there

1 Like

Yes, I realize that now. But that isn’t very clear. It looks like it should work all the time.

1 Like

To be fair, I think it was formulated quite clearly in the game and/or in the patch notes:

These upgrades don’t carry over to the other parts of Mercenaries…

Ugh, those reading skills again… Looks like nearly everyone needs their own dancing and lip-syncing video in TikTok to learn anything nowadays. :grinning:

2 Likes

Since the patch I cant enter Mercenaries any more. When I click the “Mercenaries” button in the main menu, weird things happen, and after a while the following message comes up

“We encountered an error when loading this menu. Please try again.”

Happens on Windows 11, iOS and Android, so its not device/client specific.

Collection crashes on google pixel

I have a google pixel 6a and it’s been a few patches now that the collection crashes randomly when turning pages (especially left) and right after selecting a hero to create a deck. But with this new patch, it crashes when loading the collection, so no way of knowing if the previous issue was resolved.

With this new patch, the game also occasionally crashes during ranked games.

6 Likes

Mercenary mode:

3rd equipment task of Lilian Voss can’t be completed

2nd ability (heroic leap) of Varian Wrynn doesn’t deal damage

7 Likes

Mercenaries: Renown abilities cause bugs while calculating damage.
For instance, Vol’jin’s “Curse of Weakness” doesn’t work as it should. From time to time it doesn’t deal damage at all (I checked, there wasn’t any Shadow Resistance applied to enemies). Sometimes the damage is calculated incorrectly.

1 Like

Reckless Apprentice skips Hero Power animations for Saraad skin, idk about others.

2 Likes

Lemme link a couple of threads here for the collection and better visibility:

Also, quite a few players still affected by that:

1 Like

Hey hi there is a bug with a duels passive treasure called Blood Shields, its currently healing both heroes

This does not appear to be resolved. Gold is not being granted for Reward Track level ups.

Not a renown issues, I have Vol´jin with no renown upgrade and Curse of Weakness does not work at all in PvP. Deals 0 dmg every time.

2 Likes

Eudora’s Covering Fire 3 and 4 both read “Restore 0 health to a friendly Merc and return them to your bench. Fire all your cannons.”

I’m guessing this should restore more than 0 health to the targeted merc.

YES THIS IS HAPPENING ME. Same phone. Can’t play ranked because I can’t make a deck.

1 Like

BLIZZARD so many people having this problem but it’s not on the big list???

1 Like

What about the issue with my collection freezing the app every time it’s opened preventing players from playing anything that needs a deck???

4 Likes

On my Google Pixel 6 mobile, the access to my collection freezes the game a few seconds then a black screen appears. The game also crashes sometimes while playing lader.

6 Likes

Merc Mode is finally working for me on mobile.
Since patch i could not enter it
But now it works !
Thank you Blizz.

1 Like