25.2.2 Patch Notes

stupid morrons get me example how draw 6 card in 1 turn with demon hunter, next darw 10 in 2 times (if you draw 9 there’s not enough and you can be without possibility to making this quest when this vile system draw cards as worst as it can. get me example stupid morrons how questline demonhunter can win foe example with big priest or secret mage - its imposible brainless retards. i hope so you will lost job and on your plases will coming people who’re not so biesed, blinded, slow and so hippocrites

2 Likes

i wouldn’t use such language but i do think that decks that actually intend to complete the demon hunter questline now will find the end reward relatively pointless as they will have drawn most of their deck already even more than before.

1 Like

I can see an argument for the redesign of Eternal Summoner being a lateral move. With just the base minion, it now generates 4 bodies on the board in combat (assuming you have board space for the reborn) as opposed to 3 bodies in the original form. It’s obviously weaker now than when it could summon 2 and gain reborn from Soulsplitter but now there’s actually some incentive to run Titus alongside it as it’s less likely to fill up the board and not reborn.

1 Like

Dude. It is JUST a game. A game should never make you this angry. Your flagged reply was disgusting. Calm down and if the game pisses you off this much, go find another game. Not everyone is going to be happy 100% of the time with the state of the game but this is far over-reacting.

1 Like

Amazing Patch, Blizzard <3

2 Likes

Ok, continue to the crying room ^^

1 Like

keep for yourself that opinion for me it’s worthless

1 Like

Nice patch! So tired of seeing rouges and DHs.

1 Like

how could you say dh is to good when secret mage and draw druid exist? are you blind, stupid or retarded because one builds is overpowered and you like this, but others cannot be good because you are unfair trashholes who dont know nothing about equality, basic math or meta on standard and wild

1 Like

Hearthstone devs do not consider wild most of the time when they are balancing the game.

It’s a big reason why I stopped playing wild/constructed all together and primarily play arena and duels now, although I play this game much less frequently than before in general

I was mostly interested in the duels changes and seeing if they’re going to ban cards like dragonsoul.

Maestra refund would be cool, but probably not going to happen. I had maestra from opening packs and never really used her. On a similar note, when cards are banned in duels, they don’t give you a refund even if you crafted an old card like dragonsoul just to play the alise meta which is a big reason why I try to never craft anything for duels. Kind of frustrating since they don’t give duplicate protection for standard packs or past expansions and any day a patch can drop that voids your card so you can keep a dead card in your collection, or dust it for 400 and lose 1200 and maybe a year later it gets reverted/unbanned and you have to craft it again.

Anyway like the poster above said, I think a lot of the changes don’t consider wild or how much it messes with non meta decks in wild or the actual game impact since the nerf to the quest makes it basically unplayable since you are going to have like 5 cards remaining in your deck to reduce the cost by 2 once you finish the questline, assuming you havent just straight up lost from all the draw you have to put to even hope to finish. The dh quest nerf was because in standard they don’t even finish the quest most of the time. It was just a really poorly designed quest and I’m actually happy I can get my dust back for it but I’m disappointed because I did craft some DH legendaries which are kind of dead since the deck itself is unplayable now. I can’t say I am mad about it because this reminds me of past nerfs hitting key common/rare cards in standard many years ago which is why I moved to wild in the first place to try to avoid having my collection and cards I enjoy arbitrarily being changed. But then they started this ‘core set’ bs which started co-mingling old cards back into standard which resulted in them being adjusted and nerfed again. Hilarious! Nothing is safe anymore. I guess ‘classic’ is the only mode we can turn to anymore but LOL if I will waste my time playing classic instead of just another game, which by the way is where all of my money is currently going. I haven’t spent a dime on HS since 2019 and so glad because of the disorganized and careless practices the development and balance team run.

If classic runs on its own record of cards, why at this point do we follow this facade of sharing collections between all modes when all balance made is done with a focus on standard and no consideration is done for other modes? Might as well just let wild and duels be like classic and have those modes manage their own collections/versions of cards as well because clearly the shared collection is only making the people who play these other modes irritated by the fact that cards which were never a problem are being changed with no benefit to the player base in that mode.

Amyway, sorry for the long rant but I think the moral of the story for all players is that you should avoid crafting any cards until after the next expansion rolls out because when a card set is released, they can nerf a critical card in your deck which bricks all of the other epics and legendaries you crafted to build it, or release that new ‘mini set’ which has a similar effect of bricking your deck since it cam introduce a new synergy that impacts from another patch note… so next expansion, don’t craft anything in that expansion until the expansion after is released. Hahaha.

Unless it is duels, then you are never safe and will never get a refund because the cards are technically not ‘nerfed’ only ‘banned’ from play so you can own them but never use them except in other modes you never played in years like wild or idk, classic. Lmao.

3 Likes

Why don’t we get a refund on Maestra?

The Gnoll interaction was the only reason to craft Maestra, now it’s pretty much a useless card.

1 Like

Corporate greed, and 20 characters.

okkkkkk nouvelle race et ça nerf les carry direct encore du blizzard pure souche, next patch on ce rend compte que c’etait trop et ça repart, il aurai deja du fixé tellement de choses avant d’esaayer devoluer trop vite pour le champ de bataille

Shaman has a more than decent deck in ranked standard (evolve), and also 2 of the best current decks in Wild (even totems, shudderwock). What more do you want?

So maestra is pointless now? should’ve nerfed her too cuz her card is pointless.
I thought bringing maestra is the only thing to reduce the gnoll card.

Oh bother. Seems like they still haven’t addressed the Scythe issue in Duels. Wish I could use the damn thing past game 1…

why ? unlike hunter legendary maestra doesnt generate any cards

Just revert the card bucket system for duels already dang

I thought someone good was working on battlegrounds fixes. Undead still tier 1… Revival is too strong… I feel frustration.
Waiting for another nerf.

Really disappointing from a Priest perspective. Only pushing the Undead aggro a little bit is not enough. This leaves you with probably one deck with a max. 50% winning rate, which not have many variations with much of a meaning. All the other decks are useless, because they are not fast enough for the rest of the meta and the late game options of other classes are still better. This is in particular annoying, because the Priest do not have that many cards at hand that might win you the game 100% by chance (like rogue with tons of “get random card from on other class” or mage with “play random spells worth of 20 mana”). So basically Priest can neither win by luck, nor by good game play and only maybe by some rushing using Undead. Disappointing.

2 Likes