25.2 Known Issues

Patch 25.2 is now available, bringing with it the new Battlegrounds Season 3! We’ll be using this post to track issues that pop up during the 25.2 patch period.

The issues we’re tracking this patch include:

• [Resolved 1/26] Hearthstone: Magister’s Apprentice had its stats unintentionally swapped. The team is tracking reports of other cards having unintended adjustments as well.
  • [Resolved 1/19] Hearthstone: The new Omen Demon Hunter hero skin unintentionally blocks getting an upgraded Hero Power.
  • [Added 2/2] Hearthstone: The new Ghoul Queen Scarlet Death Knight hero skin unintentionally blocks getting an upgraded Hero Power.
  • [Resolved 1/19] Battlegrounds: Minions that Baltharak (one of the Mecha-Demons generated by Mecha-Jaraxxus) Magnetizes to lose Reborn when the minion gets tripled.
  • [Resolved 1/17] Battlegrounds: The team is tracking a bug causing server de-syncs (resulting in players seeing different life totals and results from combat).
  • [Resolved 1/17] Battlegrounds: Sin’dorei Straight Shot’s effect is not removing Taunt like it should, only Reborn.
  • [Resolved 1/31] Modes: The effect of Souleater’s Scythe does not work properly if you have multiple copies of it in your deck at the start of the game.
  • [Resolved 2/6] Modes: The team is investigating a small number of players who did not get progress on the Legendary Quest related to the Heroic Tavern Brawl this week. Any players who completed the Quest but did not get the reward for it will get the reward upon login.
  • Mercenaries/Achievements: There is a Mercenaries achievement for Arfus, but Arfus will not be added to the game until a future patch.

~~

• [Resolved 1/19] Battlegrounds: We have temporarily removed the following Heroes from the Hero Pool while we address a couple unintended interactions: Scabbs Cutterbutter, Tess Greymane, Tamsin Roame, and Illidan Stormrage. We have also temporarily removed Murozond from the Minion Pool at this time. Update: the removed heroes and minion have been returned to their respective pools.

~~

We will update this post as we get more information to share.

1 Like

Hi, Reaper’s Toll level 3 animation still slows down the animation speed during combat and in the tavern, this is very frustrating, considering it was a payed reward and is in the game for almost 2 months.
Appreciate your work, thankyou in advance.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the new heroes skins for standard don’t have the artist credits (except Scarlet)

1 Like

Omen (new Hero) doesn’t work with Baku (Legendary).

Saw Baku’s effect go off in the game, confirming only odd cost cards.

Hero Power remained +1 attack. Hero Power did not change.

1 Like

Sunfury Clergy now has rush.

2 Likes

found tamsin exploit with the sinrunner blanchy and soulsplitter, if you have the sinrunner as the only undead and the lowest health minion and use the hero power then it will get reborn from the soulsplitter and therefore never ever die.

Found this unintentionally but tested it for a couple of rounds before conceding, this will need to be patched as it’s game breaking

Same problem here, every time! It’s insane how this has been happening for over 2 months and there they don’t even mention as a known bug anymore…

Importing a deck into duels removes your class treasure card and prevents you from completing deck building until you restart and manually add the cards FYI

I had a bug that when I inflicted a number of damage higher than the point of life of my opponent, it displays the animation of death for my opponent then the game continues as if nothing was and displays null when we look at the last fight. the bug is repeated several times and after several rounds I lost
(I recorded but the site prevents me to put the link)

Maybe telling us what “misc other bug fixes and game improvements” were done, since you guys screw the game up enough as it is when we know what’s been done. Stealth patch “fixes” don’t inspire a lot of confidence, given the team’s lack of coding ability. It’s not that hard to add to the list, and the omission is telling.

Missing from this list are addressing the continued existence of the predatory monetization in the game, runestones (the failed multi currency system from HoTS), and making bgs p2w. That should be addressed A.S.A.P.

Very weird. I’ll pass this along, thanks.

1 Like

The DK treasure Scourge Strike remains unplayable since its realese, extremely frustrating since Heroic duels are payed.

I am unable to install this update on IPhone. Am currently on my 4th time downloading the whole update. Every time it completes download and I open Hearthstone and it sends me back to the store to start the download. Have tried restarting etc am now trying on mobile data which is ridiculous.

Thank you! I appreciate this.

Just for clarification, Baku’s animation goes off, and it changes the Hero Power… Into a replica of the same one, not an upgraded one.

Mercenaries still not accessible on some android mobile devices. Tapping Mercenaries in the main menu gives “We encountered an error while loading this menu. Try again later.” error. Has been unavailable since the renown patch.

5 Likes

When playing battlegrounds. You cannot view Sire Denathrius power or any information on his panel to the left after a battle. It goes empty. (Viewed from the one playing him)

3 Likes

My shop is closed
Anyone else has same problem ?

6 Likes

After the last update my store is closed and I also didn’t receive my Xyrella skin redeemed at twich I don’t know if both the problems are related

1 Like

Y same here closed shop this is really disgusting

2 Likes