25.0 Known Issues

I can’t even play mercenaries on android, whenever I click on the mercenaries option the game just says there is an error and makes me go back to the starting menu.

Will the reroll feature also work for Signature legendaries? For example, I opened a signature Grand Magister Rommath card, and I plan to buy the Tavern Pass and receive the Diamond Grand Magister Rommath card as well. Will I have the option to reroll the signature version into either another signature legendary or even just a base legendary?

Just logged in since patch 25.0 went live

Saw that some of my previous decks had cards missing - appears that golden cards that I had are now saying they are unavailable so had to remove them from the deck and add the normal versions of them.

Cards I had that were golden that I can remember that are now only normal are:
Frost Lich Jaina
Spirit Lash
Skulking Geist
Sindragosa

Seems they are all from the Frozen Throne expansion - please resolve this as I want my hard earned golden fancy cards back!

this was temporary cards , you didn’t owned it at first but gained them as part of core set …

Announcement of 1st novemeber

Patch 24.6, launching today, is a massive patch that kicks off Hearthstone’s next event, immediately adds Knights of the Frozen Throne to the free Core Set for a limited time

2 Likes

very 1st pack i opened i got a signature copy of lor’thamar theron. i already had this card in my collection from battle pass. no option to reroll. this isn’t how it was advertised.

seems i might be mistaken? will we not be offered reroll if the original card is uncraftable?
yep i missed that…nevermind.

2 Likes

There´s an issue with ´De Other Side´, when it summons Flesh Behemoth, it does not trigger it´s deathrattle. The other cards/deathrattles trigger as normal after De Other Side ends.

There seems to be an issue with reroll where it can reroll into a legendary you already have. I purchased Diamond Frostwhisper from the shop for gold and then was offered the reroll option since I already had her from preorder Path of Arthas cards. So far so good. It didn’t immediately reroll but upon entering the collection, I was notified it rerolled into Frostmourne, but I already had a copy of Frostmourne. Hoping this gets solved b/c the feature is great in concept.

1 Like

It was clearly stated but another point. Core cards should be given to all players when they rotate out. It helps out new players, existing players and generally is a good PR move.

2 Likes

the Core cards are created for that purpose , give temporary old cards to new players , you can’t expect they gift them when old players buyed them in the past.
They do that on Hearthstone year change , it was just a special thing they added old DK cards for a month in november.
The bad thing is that people instead of be happy to have 1 month access to this old cards for free , they are sad now that they removed them.

I bought the newest Tavern Pass for MotLK but my client bought the old Murder at Castle Nathria Tavern Pass instead. I already issued a support ticket but apparently a lot of others on reddit and twitch have the same bug. Could you please look into it?

3 Likes

Till when the standart boosters are desactived ? i’ve 81 of them who looking bad at me

1 Like

Legendary Arthas DK skin is missing it’s special hero power animation, and Lor’themar is still too

March of the Lich King Prologue level starts on second stage (Mal’Ganis). When selecting each level, the RP voiceover for the next level plays.

If I select Mal’Ganis, a voiceover appropriate for Uther plays. If I select Uther, a voiceover appropriate for Sylvanas plays.

So… when I claimed my unfinished Arena and Duels runs, I’m fairly certain that while the rewards opened, I didn’t actually receive them? On one of my accounts I’m still on 45 coins, even though I received 55 a reward for my 5 win duels run

I bought the tavern pass once March of the Lich King came out but it gave me the Murder Nathria tavern pass instead.

This was AFTER the expansion came out and the reward track refreshed, I clicked the prompt on the new reward track from Grand Magister Rommath and bought the tavern pass in the PC client and it gave me the Nathria pack.

After relogging into the game, it says I do not own the pass and asks me to purchase it again, even though I’ve already purchased.

I believe this bug happened cause I had the game open before the expansion released, and while it refreshed the reward track it did not refresh the tavern pass until you restarted the game.

I would hope to get the proper tavern pass from Blizzard after this oversight for MoTLK.

Even after doing the Prolog for Death Knights, I still can’t seem to use my deck in games of Hearthstone, I don’t know what’s happeneing, but I’ve redone the prolog twice, and even reinstalled thinking it was a file problem, but even then, I still can’t manage to use death knight decks, a little dissapointed after spending a fair amount for this expansion.

The bug with missing mass disenchant dust from the 24.6 patch is still there, even though the added KFT cards (which were theorized to be the cause) have now been removed.

The mass disenchant value displayed went down by 24k dust for me when 24.6 came out, and the Lich King release today hasn’t fixed it. Multiple people in the 24.6 Known Issues thread reported the same issue.

2 Likes

When can we open standard packs? Standard pack is not a new thing. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

So i just lost a ton of standard and class cards.

Im so done with supporting hearthstone with money. This is a horrible launch. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Is there a fix incoming for the prologue battles being out of order?

2 Likes