25 dollar C'thun Hero skin

I pay 25 dollars for a C’thun hero skin and theres not even a Hit effect for my hero power? not even a clank or a pow, attacking with my hero power feels so unfulfilling, its like turning off your sound and attacking, great skin but how did billy mess that up?

Maybe just add a C’thunk when i attack…

The attack animation is sick, it’s the only one of its kind and it totally fits C’thun imo

I mean…tbh, people need to be voting with their wallets. Far as I’m concerned, you buy something completely unnecessary, you get what you deserve.

1 Like

You are talking about the company which sabotages their own games just to inflate the turnover just before the takeover by Microsoft so that Kotick is rewarded by Microsoft in $$$ for his departure for good results (big profit). They released Diablo 4 much too early just to inflate the turnover, overall the game is just a big piece of crap with no content (empty of players).

2 Likes

This is the problem right here.

2 Likes

And his maw border around the skin is not visible in the heroes tab under Druid is not there too along with its own original music like the other legendary skins.