24.6.1 Hotfix Patch Notes

Hello everyone,

We are currently in the process of rolling out a server-side hotfix with the following updates:

Battlegrounds Balance Changes:

• Tavish and Flurgl now have less Armor (moved to Armor Tier 2).
  • The following Quest Rewards are now harder to earn: The Smoking Gun, Victim’s Specter
  • The following Quest Rewards are now easier to earn: Hidden Treasure Vault, Ethereal Evidence, Blood Goblet
  • Karl is no longer the Jailer’s buddy.
  • Kidnap Sack banned from Shudderwock.
  • Atramedes has returned to the minion pool.

Bug Fixes and Game Improvements:

• [Standard] Fixed an issue where Sinfueled Golem was getting extra stats if infused while in deck.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed an issue where Patient Scout could discover itself during recruit phase.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed an issue where Faceless Disciple was causing crashes. This Minion has been reenabled.
  • Fixed an issue with Battlegrounds Strike Reaper’s Toll that would cause the game to crash when doing lethal damage to an opponent.
1 Like

Rattlegore in Mercenaries doesn’t have a single bounty that grant coin for him making him almost impossible to max out.

2 Likes

What about the people who cannot claim level 100 portraits?

11 Likes

Would love to know why Atramedes was removed in the first place?

1 Like

[Battlegrounds] Fixed an issue where players aren’t allowed to buy battlegrounds perks with gold.

until this is a change. the game remains uninstalled. once again have a nice day

6 Likes

Any chance this includes the fix for the 133 Basic Set cards missing from the Arena draft pool?

2 Likes

Does this hotfix include a fix for Mercenaries on mobile? Many people have been completely unable to enter the mode since patch 24.6 (“We encountered an error when loading this menu. Please try again.”).

If not, can you at least confirm if Blizzard is aware of the problem?

4 Likes

When you will fix the Reapers Toll (Battlegrounds)? It still turn the game into slow motion after lethal attack (stage 3+). I am considering to ask for refund since i pay for something and it dont work !

I suspect that is a client side issue rather than a server side one, so it wouldn’t be part of a server side hotfix. It’ll require a full patch, which takes longer to QA and push to all the appropriate platforms (PC, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Apple App Store). But we really need to hear that they’re working on doing exactly that, because we don’t have a whole lot of time before the Rewards track resets.

I have yet to see aknowledgement of the issue by Blizzard

1 Like