24.6 Known Issues

I cannot get level 100 rewards from reward tracks

2 Likes

I already posted in a new thread but might as well post here too because its related to this patch. My disenchant value dropped down after the last patch from wild cards, i have lost around 4k+ dust after the patch (mass disenchant value displayed dropped from 24k to 19670). Please investigate this issue, i have an EU account if that helps.

Did you buy the hammer bundle?

New event quest chain is gone after i finished quest with keleseth, taldaram or valanaar…

I cant complete the first quest of the new event chain quest… even playing a full deck of frozen throne cards

1 Like

After getting to the 100th level on the reward track, I cannot claim the hero reward. After selecting one, it just goes back to the selection panel.

3 Likes

Can’t claim the lvl 100 portrait reward of the main reward track.
I was at lvl 99 before update and after update, finishing 2 quests at same time, I jumped to lvl 101 or 102, if you need the info to recreate it. I choose one of the prtraits and click claim, the confirimation popup shows, but after confiring nothing happens.

5 Likes

Same, I lost roughly 24,000 dust on the mass disenchant button (from 116k to 92k). I assume it’s somehow related to the KFT set moving into core, and it’s not counting KFT duplicates for the button?

2 Likes

ye i make deck of 40 cards with both heroes included, and then it tells me the deck has 0 cards! thx for supporting to address this issue.

update: today’s update fixed this problem. thanks for quick fix! :smiley:

Same like others i have the problem of the 100lv reward track that isn’t claimable, the confirm button after selecting the hero portrait doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Archimonde’s Third Ability has the Fel Weakness and “Damage after acting” debuff removed from all enemies if he dies.

Fury also doesn’t work on Rattlegore after he resurrects himself, if at all

You need to use a hero card, the ones that replace your character

Battle bash: keeps saying ‘click here’ but nothing to click…

1 Like

All animations go into slow motion after knocking out an opponent using Reaper’s Toll Battlegrounds Strike

2 Likes

I just got to 100 and also can’t collect the reward. There are some recent reports of the same issue on reddit. I remember reading about this problem some time ago, but don’t remember if they ever fixed it, so I’m not sure if it’s still the same ongoing never fixed issue or if they just brought it back with the latest patch. It would be nice if this could be fixed before next expansion, so, you know, we can collect the reward before it’s removed.

When I create a deck in collection after the new patch it will not save. I will make a deck then go to play ranked wild then it will say the deck I just made has no cards. Is this a known bug or is this just happening to me. This is PC windows.

1 Like

Hello, I’m running into a technical issue with the new Battleground Victory Strike called “Tribute to the Reaper” when the 15 damage animation is triggered. a slow time effect appears, which prevents the enjoyment of games, restarting the game does not remove this effect, I hope that this will be fixed soon. Thank you for your attention!

I have logged two technical queries, they just seem to automatically get logged, no responses or comments, don’t even know if anyone is aware of this issue. A bit of communication would be welcome.

An update is now available for Amazon that addresses 24.6 installation issues with that platform. Thank you for your patience

1 Like

When I finished one state (fourth?) of the quest of Knights of Hallow’s End event-(not sure the name of it) receiving champions from Sindragosa, there should be more quest after that one but it actually just ends there and nothing further comes out.

Not sure its some kind of bug, I finished the quest by receiving only one champions (MY HAND IS TOO FULL!!) but I’m not sure the quest is actually ask for two or not.
Just to mentioned it in case its the issue which causing the bug.