24.4.3 Patch Notes

Our goal with this patch is to reduce frustration

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It’s simple, as long as theotar exists, I’m done playing Hearthstone.

If the goal was to reduce frustration, denathrius would’ve been touched.

I personally subscribe to the “dev’s ego” theory as to why he’s untouched so far. Especially since the WoW team seems to have this complex over old lore. Wouldn’t be surprised if this carried over to the HS team and their shadowlands baby needs to be #1.

Where is the update for mobile users… in game it says there is a new update and when I open the playstore there is only a play button and no update button. Come on you guys. Fix this…

The one notable outlier that is not getting changed, but which we are keeping a close eye on, is Prince Renathal. He is powerful and popular, but we don’t want this patch to completely shake up the meta, because we have something fun coming in Patch 24.6 and we want to see how Renathal performs in the next expansion before making changes to him

Say what … Leave the card alone. It’s believed by most of the community and it’s not even a meta breaker. Why on earth you even consider to nerd it.

i think theotar still needs some balances. i think the effect should copy the card from your opponent’s hand, instead of stealing it.

but how is that going to disrupt the opponent plays…unless it increases the mana cost of the card chosen

1 Like