Edit: This patch has now been deployed to all regions. You can restart your client to make sure you’re on an updated server.
Patch 24.4.2 is a server-side hotfix patch scheduled for rollout today that includes the following game updates and bug fixes:
Armor Tier Changes
The following heroes now get more Armor:
• Pyramad and The Great Akazamzarak are now Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor)
• Sylvanas is now Armor Tier 3 (3-6 Armor)
The following heroes now get less Armor:
• Bru’kan is now Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor)
• Chenvalaa and Tavish Stormpike are now Armor Tier 4 (4-7 Armor)
Quest Reward Changes
• Anima Bribe, Evil Twin, and Teal Tiger Sapphire are now slightly easier to earn.
• The Smoking Gun is now slightly harder to earn.
• Chef Nomi, Spiritsinger Umbra, Magtheridon, Ozruk, The Voraxx, Rend Blackhand, King Togwaggle, and The Darkness can no longer be drafted.
• Sire Denathrius, Ysera the Dreamer, Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, and Deathwing the Destroyer will now appear less frequently in all drafts.
• Certain neutral cards will now appear less frequently in classes they have low synergy with.
• Card offering adjustments were made to make over-performing cards in Demon Hunter, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, and Warlock appear less frequently.
• Several card offering adjustments were made to give Druid and Warrior better average draft offerings.
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Dew Process would trigger extra times after a Hero Card was played.
• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Defense Attorney Nathanos would inherit the status of the Discovered Deathrattle minion (such as if the minion was Silenced before it died).
• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Contract Conjurer’s cost reduction was not counting only Secrets in the Secret Zone.
• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Murder Accusation would also trigger based on the enemy weapon being destroyed.
• [Various Modes] Fixed a bug with certain modes like Duels and Arena where players could get repeatedly matched against the same opponent more frequently than intended.