24.4 Known Issues

Or mb players are so bad at reporting problems , i follow tech section and only few people post specific hardware/software , type of login ( blizzard , google , facebook , etc ) and a detailed issue they have.
On the dev side having someone say " can’t login on android " means nothing becouse considering players numbers and limited reports that means for 99.8% of android users it works.
There are alot of players that resolved with “workarounds” found on forums , like some login issue caused by not having popoular web browser as default.
Imagine if they have to test all the single users combinations ,like with few people using old version of S4msung internet browser as default.

2 Likes

Yeah… :smirk: Not to brag, but you know, by this time I alone feel like I’ve probably documented more problems (bugs) in Mercenaries in the respective forum section than they’ve done in the entirety of patch notes. Oh, by the way, and the issues described above were reported by the community rather adequately overall.

can you disable the card until you find a fix please? its crazy that it burns 5 cards per turn for the opponent and it is ridiculous that it’s such a glaring bug with no solution and it’s still live.

1 Like

Rogue weapon “Counterfeit Blade” gained the deathrattle of the previous Counterfeit Blade I played, then when it triggered it did nothing, since Counterfeit Blade doesn’t have a deathrattle. It really shouldn’t be able to gain a deathrattle from a card that doesn’t even have deathrattle.

Ok Einstein, you can check my unanswered post then:

Or read the following, if you are able:

I am unable to login to Hearthstone via my Android endpoints listed as following:

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro - MIUI 13
Xiaomi 11 T Pro - MIUI 13
Nokia 8 - Android 9

I am able to login with same user on Macbook and Iphone.

What happens is; the game app redirects me to Battle.net login page, if I enter the pass correctly, it goes back to the game screen, in 2 seconds, the game screen redirects back to Battle.net login page on an infinite loop.

On Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, I tried reinstalling it many times, tried to clear the cache, tried to set the default browser from chrome to firefox and puffin, nothing changed.

I have even tried to reset the same phone to factory default, it did not work.

Tried with 2 different ISPs and 2 different GSM operators for internet connection, did not work either.

I also tested with 2 other devices listed above, so I am quite confident this is not related with internet connection, device or OS itself, there is something wrong with Hearthstone client.

Finally found out what is the issue about Android login on my side, which was not said anywhere.

The root cause was the system language of the phones were Turkish (probably many non-English phones have this problem).

When I switched from Turkish to English, it started working and it is the definite root cause in my case, please test this disgusting bug and fix it ASAP!!!

with the new pack, the warlock now is unrivaled

Mercenaries ability bug I have found:
Neerus implosion ability says it does the damage 3 times, it’s only doing the damage amount not 3x,

3 Likes

Im very happy you resolved but imagine how hard is to track this down on developer side part.
You think the problem is with many non english phones, but what if is only specific to Turkish ?
A little google search on turkish language problems on software show there are some bugs caused by dotted/dotless i and upper/lower case conversion.
What if the bug is not caused by Turkish language itself but by this “special” Turkish characters in credentials ?

Btw problem partially solved, i dont want to go offtopic here , but we can use this new information to help others , if they read blizzard can put this thing on common ways to fix login problems if not already there.

Well, this has nothing to do with the Turkish special characters in credentials, because I do not have any.

Even if such special characters were allowed in the first place, it is an epic failure to be failing into such a bug.

I have been playing the game since 2014 regularly on an Android phone with Turkish system language and it suddenly got this bug probably because of an amateur developer, and bad coding & testing practices, that’s for sure.

I highly believe that, if they have got off from their high horses and have checked the logs, they would definitely see the issue and saved me 15+ days & a factory reset, this is why I love Blizzard, such a wonderful company that knows their stuff.

Mercenaries Bug:
During the Quest - Line
I should got a free legendary card (still some missing), but i just got the Vanndar Stormpike Hero card a second time. Not even a portrait for him.

like many other you get golden Vanndar Portait becouse of an old event , you got portait before owning base card and that let you play the character and leveling it up and that makes you think you owned the base card of it but it was not.
So now you opened the base version.

Same issue here - got the portrait for already owned legendary instead of the new one itself. And the wording of the reward for completing those tasks is as straight as it can get: “Random Legendary Merc”.

Another one: Onyxia’s entrance animation (tested with the golden version of her ‘default’ portrait) has disappeared.

Hi, I opened a post but the issue isn’t fixed and I didn’t get a response so I am also commenting here:

Mobile app crashes when choosing “Modes” section. This wasn’t the issue before the latest patch. After the latest patch, the mobile app crashes everytime after choosing “Modes” section. There is no issue when playing normal matches or Mercenaries.

I uninstalled, reinstalled the app many times and restarted my phone before and after however the issue still persists. I think something broke after the latest patch.

Mercenaries - Archimonde Task 9 is bugged. Casting Rain of Chaos does not give progress.

nevermind. Fixed since I posted?
Khadgar task 8 is working with Khadgar abilities. No other Arcane damage is counting which is different to most other tasks, where any other mercenary’s (Arcane) damage would count.

Whenever I am about to complete a mercenary task while doing a bounty fight, my fight would often freeze and I have to exit and restart the game to fix that…

+1

This is definitely another of those things where description does not match execution.

– Neeru -
– third ability does damage once, not like descriptions sasys 3 times
– Shade of Aran bounty
– red minion turns green turn 1, no other minions/characters changed but you dont get the achievement, even though it says YOUR mercs should not change role

Please fix the legendary reward from the story line at least.

I would like to report an issue that is happening in hearthstone on IOS devices.

I have an iphone 11, with IOS 16.0.2
It has occurred to me on two devices with the same version of IOS, and HS.
The last hero used was ysera, but it has happened to too many.

For some reason the game was not allowing to sell minions, even restarting the game (closing the application and opening it again) the problem still persisted.

IOS Version: 16.0.2
Model: Iphone 11
HS version: 24.4.150659

In previous versions I never had this problem.

Oh interesting, I didn’t realize that it at least works sometimes - I thought it’s just broken. Good to know.