24.2.2 Patch Notes

24.2.2 Patch Notes

Hotfix patch 24.2.2 brings balance updates to Standard, Battlegrounds, and Duels.

View Full Article

1 Like

so nothing done to denatrius? you guys are serious? and what about scales or onyxia? you guys are incompetence incarnate!!!

20 Likes

2 weeks waiting for that OMEGALUL

11 Likes

i been trying to still love them… but new blizzard is a real joke. and not a funny one either

5 Likes

so no changes?

what gives?

1 Like

Not a good patch. Single player errors were again not taken into account.

2 Likes

This barely changes druid’s power level… The devs’ favorite class will remain oppressive for another month, and I’ll be playing only for the dailies. Thanks blizzard

5 Likes

yah now its pretty clear they have favorites and they will just overbuff them. they did that in wow for the last 3 4 years now and thats why i quit. an example they had survival hunter being the very best at aoe in keystone. but warlock was doing good too just not as good. they then proceeded to nerf warlocks saying they do too much aoe and surv hunter never got nerfed. its 100% devs buffing what they play and ignoring the masses

2 Likes

I’m so sick of Druid being the overpowered powerhouse that it is. Guff should have gone up to 7 mana minimum and Denatrius finishes almost every match I play, he should have been nerfed to +1 for every second minion that dies…

2 Likes

the devs are just clueless and this patch 100% proves it

4 Likes

I could actually see Druid become the best class after this since they are the only ones who can reasonably do the Brann/Denathrius combo without using some trick like 0 mana murloc. Its virtually become its Class Finisher at this point. Rogue is all right probably 51% win rate until miniset, people will go back to just fooling around with steal. Mage is nerfed pretty well. Maybe Dawngrasp will be better in fringe scenarios where the damage scaling went up too much. Now you will get a buff on 1/2/3/4/5 life minions whereas before it went up 2/4/6/8/10 and you missed a lot of buffs.

3 Likes

Thank you Blizzard, very cool!

Ya, this patch just makes Sir D/Bran combo only playable in Druid which throws off what little chance any other class had for beating Druid after turn 6 or 7.

2 Likes

Wrong DH win rate or play rate about to sky rocket.

Iv seen them with 0 cost branns and even 2 cost Sire.

2 Likes

It’s a joke… Has to be

Theotar nerf?
Denarius combo on druid?
The only nerf to rogue is your mistake from last patch? so no nerfs?

God bless us all…

2 Likes

Damn… I’ve been counting down the days for THIS lol. Meta is still going to be exactly the same and stealing the opponents Denathrius with theo is still going to be the win condition forced upon me. Yay…

5 Likes

to me team5 died today! they proved their incompetence. im literally done till the next expansion. heck maybe 2 3 expansions

2 Likes

whaaat ? 7 mana is way overcosted for just drawing one card and ramping 1 mana

Although I AM happy about the mage location and hp scaling. So I cant complain TOO much

1 Like

I really wish i could stop playing, it just is a big habbit of mine. Blizzard thanks for helping me quit little by little this bad habbit named Hearthstone. so druid can still Denarius combo? only druid? how is that fair?
Theotar nerf?
druid scales? they can gain up to 30 armor for 2 mana.

I think you guys are afraid of the dust refund for legendaries.
terrible patch (mage was ok)

Buff Priest Please (tired of only playing naga and quest)

4 Likes