24.2 Known Issues

Hello! Today I have found a bug in game with the quest reward that triggers end of the turn effects twice. When using the darkmoon prize that gives you a coin with the quest reward, it will give you 2 coins at the end of the turn and you can keep multiplying them until you have a total of 10. It is quite a big surplus of mana :)))

Reinstalled the game yesterday on Android, and the game didnā€™t show me the change in Standard year when I launched it, and I was unable to claim any items from the rewards track or battlegrounds rewards track. The two are likley connected, as relaunching the game caused the Standard year change to display and let me claim items on both rewards tracks.

As an additional note, progress on non-centred Quests in Battlegrounds can be viewed by tapping on them the Android client, so that bug is in the PC client itself, but I expect the dev team already knew that.

Are golden cards just turned off in Arena?

Game always freezes when pashmarā€™s avenge animation occurs. And by freezing, I mean I canā€™t interact with anything nor do any other animations play. Thereā€™s still ambience and I can move my mouse around, clicking, but have to restart the game to do anything - which is also bad because I canā€™t reconnect to games due to the other known bug. I canā€™t find anything about anyone else experiencing this issue with pashmar.

Having a problem with the mercenaries gamemode about 70% of the time that i try to play a match the game will disconnect itself from my wifi and tell me that the gane was saved but whenever i went back it the game was not saved is this just a problem on my end or soemthing esle

1 Like

Remornia, Living Blade disappears after gets buf from Rokara.

1. put both units on the board
  2. hit enemy face with Remornia
    Expected: Remornia get buf from Rokara and become weapon
    Actual: Remornia become weapon and that weapon destoyed immediatelly even if it has more than 2 hp
2 Likes

The Harvester of Envy (priest legendary) do not steal Sire Denathrius if it was infused after copy it

1. Put Sire Denathrius into enemy hand
  2. Copy Sire Denathrius with some card
  3. Kill some enemy unit
  4. Play The Harvester of Envy
  5. Play Sire Denathrius
    Expected: Steal Sire Denathrius from enemy hand
    Actual: Sire Denathrius wasnā€™t steal

Hello developpers,

From the version 23 of beginning of july, i could not use my MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2011)
macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6
Processor 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 4 GB 1333 Mhz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

After the first screen the screen become black and then the program crash with the message : ā€œHearthstone quit unexpectedly.ā€

I set manually all graphical parameter to minimal:
graphicsfullscreen=False
graphicsheight=675
graphicsquality=0
graphicswidth=1080

I reinstall all but nothing fix it

The client does not connect to the servers. I tried to clean the cache, reinstalled the game, and still does not connect. When you click on the ā€œfor the first timeā€ button, everything goes fine. What to do. (Android)

The completion crowns for book of heroes are broken
and Faelin Book of heroes portrait in the hero selection UI is broken on mobile

Screen freezes after purified shard is played to end the game.

There are some weird bugs with cards with changed costs and Theotar.
I.e.:

Hello Community,
I didnā€™t see it listed within the known issues so thought I would bring it up. I was just playing a game as Denathrius and had the majority of my board with divine shield and bought the tier 6 mech that add 2/2 permanently after a minion loses divine shield (sorry canā€™t remember the name). During the combat phase when the divine shields were popped then minions were given the 2/2 buff the attack and defense stats went blank, and the minion portrait disappeared. The game still kept track of those stats I believe because the combat phase finished. After combat, it returned me to Bobā€™s tavern and the issue applied to all the minions in the tavern. I tried to press print screen to see if I could capture it, but I may have accidentally closed down the game completely. Hope this helps with fixing the patch, Iā€™m excited for the questā€™s interactions.

EB

Is seems that the problem is with any card enchantment, not only cost:

Hey thereā€™s a bug where in battlegrounds if you:

1. are playing The Lich King
  2. you finish the new quest
  3. get the Victimā€™s Specter reward
  4. use your hero power to give a minion reborn while having 2 copies of that same minion
  5. on the next turn you will get a golden minion (tripple) WITH REBORN (reborn lasts 1 turn only)

Still having this issue.

It looks a little visually different now, but itā€™s the same thing. Instead of infinite rope, it DCs, the popup comes up to reconnect, but it never reconnects.

Relogging does not work. Just get the same message of trying to reconnect.

2 Likes

I have problem with Book of Heros. First BoH story I completed during Darkmoon Faire and it was Jaina. All worked correctly. After that I had a long time not playing the game. Then I returned last month and try to complete new BoH stories. After beating last boss I get the achievement and hero specific pack. But when I return to Book of Heros thereā€™s no crown above completed heros. I tried Garrosh, Rexxar and Vallera. After patch problem still exists.

I just disconnected after playing Blackwater Behemoth from Queen Asharaā€™s relic. It said I could not reconnect to the game.

Bug or error. Card face with stats remains on board after being removed. Interferes with other cards where one cannot see the current life left for any card on or adjacent. I have screenshots.

dear developers, do you really care? I havenā€™t been able to enter the game for a week, because playful demons wonā€™t let me. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one with such a problem.