24.2 Known Issues

The battlegrounds disconnect issue seems to happen when the next combat ends the players match. I don’t know if that helps, but that seems to be the case based on my experience of playing battlegrounds since launch.

It just happened to me last game, I was tied for first, and I’ve been trying to reconnect for 30 minutes. I also think there’s a chance I won’t get credit for the game because of the disconnect.

Update: after restarting my Android 12 phone, I was able to reconnect. As I suspected, my last game didn’t register and it also reset my rating to zero.

Blizzard is embarrassingly stupid. Every patch they act like they can’t help this nonsense. WAY too many things breaking every patch involving existing code that shouldn’t be involved in any way. And they specifically release a character in bg which whole thing is that it uses 2 quests, and it flatly doesn’t work. I’m supposed to believe the clowns had it working at any point? Bc they brainlessly released it broken and unworking. What would you expect from a company that thought naga mage was too powerful and removed that deck via nerf after a month of existence. Blizzard=so bad

5 Likes

I just had a game in Battlegrounds where I was disconnected and could not reconnect to my game as Lady Vasjh with the wheel of yogg quest done. What makes me more upset is that it was going to be my first spicy mustard pretzel game. Yet again, yanked from me :frowning:

2 Likes

I just played a game of Battlegrounds and I was disconnected, forcing me to restart the client but I was unable to enter. I was playing with Sire Denathrius. EU server.

Hi i have tweeted hearthstone with screen shots of the rope burn bug as the pattern i have seen is turn 4 everytime just incase it helps you with troubleshooting

Just noting that this Sir Finley Mercenaries bug is still present after the 24.2 patch:

Playing Reno the Relicologist blocks your entire screen and forces you to restart the game, has been happening ~8/10 times

4 Likes

Just got perma-disconnected from a battlegrounds match. Playing on iOS as blackthorn

Druid Achievement Flower Power is not working, I used the card on turn 6 and 7, summoning a 10 cost minion and casting a 10 cost spell, but the achievement did’t trigger.

It seems like imps summoned from Imp Gang Boss don’t count towards Vile Library location buff. These 1/1 imps are from Black Rock expansion, so they differ from 1/1 imps from Fiendish Circle for example.
I had multiple games where I didn’t get additional +1/+1 when that imp is in the board.

3 Likes

Same for me, after 2 games 0 MMR

1 Like

I second this, I’ve also purchased the pass included in the mega bundle preorder. Fix or refund.

1 Like

Hi,

Not sure is it intended to work in a way it works.

1. In Battlegrounds get the Victims Specter reward.

2. Let your 2/2 Microbot (from golden Omega Buster) die last in a battle.

If you play that 2/2 Microbot, you’ll get Triple Reward. Wanted to include links to the cards but i’m not allowed to, so, it is what it is.

1 Like

Second this, Imp Gang Boss is broken. Hope there is a fix asap.

So just had a game where buying triples wouldn’t actually “triple the minion”

Was playing as Brann, board was :
Golden Picky Eater, Nightmare Amalgam, Golden Legion Overseer, Golden Mind Muck, Amber Guardian, Golden Brann, Mantid queen.

from what it seems, it was that minions that were bought from the shop were not trippling with minions generated from sources (murozond, reef explorer, tavern tempest) possibly due to the golden overseer aura effect? Minions would still show the triple animation and bartender voiceline would trigger, but nothing would happen when the minion was bought.

Wish I had screenshot it but had cases where I had an amalgam on board and two more in hand, and a couple of other minions which I tried to triple by buying the third minion after generating a pair from murozond.

1 Like

Can you please fix Imp Warlock ? I play my Vile Library and Impending catastrophe and it gets no value.

Hello. I bought the Expansion Track Pass, but the values I’m seeing for experience gained are the base experience without the 20% bonus that I am supposed to receive. Could someone please help me look into this?

1 Like

The tavern pass rewards track reset to level 2 after reaching level 50, did not provide level 50 reward

The Stealth quest doesn’t work all the time - give your right most minion Stealth. I had a Baron who got the stealth, but a Zap still took it out first hit. Isn’t that the point of Stealth? So stuff like Baron can’t be sniped? Or am I just dead wrong?

Malygos’s ability in Battlegrounds does NOT replace your minion with one equal to your tier. Multiple times I got level 1 and 2 minions when I was tier 4.