24.2 Known Issues

Hello all, Patch 24.2 has now launched on desktop and mobile. Follow this post on updates for known issues with the patch. We are currently tracking the following issues:

• The team is aware that some old Adventures cannot be accessed by players who own some, but not all, of the wings to those Adventures. The team has identified the issue and expects a fix in the next major patch.
  • The team is aware that the Hearthstone Track XP Boosts are not being represented in Daily and Weekly Quest amounts. The team has confirmed this is a visual-only issue and the Quests are still awarding the correct amount. The team is investigating the solution to this visual bug.
  • The team is aware that the Journal notification is unable to be dismissed with this patch. The team is investigating the issue.
  • The team is aware that Battlegrounds characters that can have more than one Quest (Denathrius) or Quests and Secrets at the same time (like Akazamzarak) are unable to mouse over the extra Quest to see progress. The team is investigating the issue.
  • [Updated 8/30] The team is investigating disconnections from Battlegrounds servers, causing some players to be unable to re-enter until after the game at issue has concluded. Update: These disconnects appear to be connected to games including Bru’kan, Tavish, Sir Finley, and Master Nguyen heroes. Those heroes have been temporarily disabled while this issue is further investigated.
  • [Added 8/30] The new Magical Guardian Elise hero skin is missing its hero tray. This will be added in a future update.
  • [Resolved 8/31] The team is aware that any existing Battlegrounds-only Weekly Quests players had prior to the 24.2 patch were deleted when 24.2 went live. It is intended that these Weekly Quests will not be offered going forward, but it is not intended that those players already had would be deleted went the patch went live. Those deleted Weekly Quests will be returned to affected players in an update coming soon.
  • [Added 8/31] The team is aware that Battlegrounds Ratings are not showing correctly on mobile. Your rating is still being correctly adjusted after each game and can be seen on desktop or the leaderboards. The team is investigating solutions to the issue.

We will continue to update this post as we learn more.

15 Likes

Some cards have a “temporary” text written on their art work.

1 Like
1 Like

I’d recommend checking Denathrius first. I was due to play against him in the round immediately after quests are selected, and the rope just continued burning indefinitely instead of switching to the combat phase. Since this is the first time it has been possible to have two quests at the same time in any mode, that might be what is causing the issue.

5 Likes

I’ve encountered an issue where, after having purchased the Tavern pass (many months ago) using the in-game currency, I have now lost access to having 4 heroes to choose from in Battlegrounds as opposed to the default 2 choices.

I understand that the ability to purchase this perk with the in-game currency has been removed from the game, but I feel that anyone who previously purchased this perk should either still have it, or should at least get a full refund for the old Tavern Pass in the in-game currency.

3 Likes
  • disconnections from Battlegrounds servers happent to me: Happent to me a few minutes ago, the battle round didnt start and the concede button didnt work. After quiting and restarting the game it tries to infinitly reconnect the match

tries to infinitly reconnect the match after Battlegrounds match

Any updates on this?, still can’t connect, always getiing the reconecting message

I have finished recently whole Demon Hunter adventure but unfortunately I didnt recieve the reward card which is golden Kael´thas Sintrider. I´m still waiting for someone to fix that

1 Like

Updated 8/30] The team is investigating disconnections from Battlegrounds servers, causing some players to be unable to re-enter until after the game at issue has concluded. Update: These disconnects appear to be connected to games including Bru’kan, Tavish, Sir Finley, and Master Nguyen heroes. Those heroes have been temporarily disabled while this issue is further investigated.

you can add Mutanis to that list
d/c’d mid game and cannot get back in even after exiting and rejoining battlenet

also are you aware we cannot use the new BG emotes
– click on them(and yes i claimed it off the reward track) and just get a pop-up window where the button to click is just solid grey and un clickable

Hi everyone! I’m not getting MMR increases or decreases after rating reset. It just says 0 regardless of win or loss.

4 Likes

I’m having an issue: after the start of a match the timer fuse just stays at zero and I can’t play the game any more after my very first match.

1 Like

One Weekly Quest Disappeared after Patch 24.2 (Battlegrounds Weekly Quest)

I don’t even play that mode >.<

I want my Weekly Quest Back!! Anyone except battlegrounds. You make us lose XP.

PS. Long Live to Mercenaries Mode!!!

Well, in this case, i think this is not a Bug, The battleground season ended early this time, and a new season begin today, so, if it is a new season, that’s the reason you lost the perk, unfortunately.

Same happened to me. I was playing Drek’Thar and scheduled to play Denathrius after the 6 gold turn.

• [Updated 8/30] The team is investigating disconnections from Battlegrounds servers, causing some players to be unable to re-enter until after the game at issue has concluded. Update: These disconnects appear to be connected to games including Bru’kan, Tavish, Sir Finley, and Master Nguyen heroes. Those heroes have been temporarily disabled while this issue is further investigated.

Please disable Denathrius too. Just happened with that hero.

Yes, currently playing a game with Denathrius. I don’t have the Season Pass but had the option to choose out of 4 quests at the start of the game. Then, on turn 4 had the option to choose a second quest out of 2 options. On Turn 7, the active quest changed to the second one I chose and the first quest disappeared.

I want to report a rank problem.
I played one game yesterday with denatrius and I have won it (I have the achèvement) but I’m still at 0 in rating instead of the 299 points I earned.

2 Likes

One of my weekly quests disappeared, so I’ve lost out on 1750xp. It was the “deal 1500 damage in battlegrounds” quest.
Has this happened to anyone else?