BG weekly quest removed and not replaced after patch

So I had this weekly battlegrounds quest on Monday about doing 1500 damage.

It was removed after patch today, but I didn’t get any new quest replacing it.

I just lost a lot of exp in Hearthstone rewards track with no compensation and I don’t even play BGs.

14 Likes

mine was for top 4 in Bg and mine was still there even though the patch wasn’t live on mobile yet

1 Like

Yeah had the 1500 battlegrounds damage weekly quest removed too and not replaced.

Same, I lost my weekly quest and says new quest in 6 days. Also XP bonus from tavern pass isn’t showing up for quests.

2 Likes

XP of wekkly quest nerfed too, and nothing about that in patch notes…

Not only has a similar thing (don’t rightly remember which Battlegrounds quest it was, since I don’t really care about this game mode and have only played it a couple times or so due to some special quests, but probably the same one, if I’m not mistaken) happened to me, but also there is a persistent exclamation mark on the ‘quests’ button on the main screen which won’t go away, i.e. there is some kind of a ‘phantom quest’ issue.

1 Like

I only see my 5 ranked games quest which rewards 2k5 as usual. What do you mean xp nerfed ? You sure it’s not just that you had the tavern pass last expansion and don’t have the +20% anymore ?

I’m also missing top 4 bg weekly quest after update :frowning:

I am missing as well the 1500 damages Battlegrounds weekly quest after today’s patch. Not replaced by any other one.

same problem, BG’s quest disappeared, and the experience bonus too, although the letters appear in green.

I don’t know if it’s relevant and has something to do with the quest having disappeared, but before the patch, I changed the weekly quest for another.

https://imgur.com/bed3qpd

1 Like

Same happened to me, I rerolled a quest to the deal 1500 dmg one in the morning, now after the patch in the evening it disappeared

Same problem here. 1500 dmg in bg’s quest removed. Great update…

Yes that, +20% XP from Hearthstone Tabern is not working

its working
is just a visual bug

Same here, no replacement for my BG weekly quest

Are you even lvl 70 yet ?

I’m experiencing the same thing. BG quests removed from quest log without being replaced. Daily quests are showing they will only give the base amount even though I purchased the reward track extra that gives the bonus 20%. Can anyone provide any information on when this will be fixed?

After a little more looking, these two items are both listed in the known issues post:

They state that the deletion of the weekly quests was intentional as they will no longer be offered but that they will replace it with another quest soon. And that the XP showing at the base amount is a visual-only bug and you will get the full amount if you complete the quest.

1 Like

If you can’t reroll it then it’s more than a visual bug.