24.0 Known Issues

Playing on mobile (Android)

Demolition Renovator
cannot target enemy locations to destroy them. Battlecry cannot resolve, and the card returns to hand unplayed. Does not work at any “stage” of the enemy location, e.g. it does not function if the location is usable for the opponent or on cooldown.
It would be nice to refund my 150G back for crap card that I had on my arena deck or 1,99e.

1. There is a bug with relic of dimensions, where it doesn’t draw the correct cards (next highest cost ones) but random after playing Polkelt. Same after dredge.

2. Not sure if it is a bug or working as intended, but i cast deathborne on a board with two 2hp minions but only summoned 1 skeleton (one enemy minion’s death triggered “cheat death” secret).

2 Likes

Shaodw-Touched Xyrella hero portrait has miss-matched animations on her glowing eyes.

big bug so i can’t play hearthstone anymore and i looses all my games. the 2 left most cards can’t be moved so played, i have enough mana but they are useless. So you can imagine a handicap to get over legend.

I just had a game against a druid playing as a shaman. During the game the druid player used celestial alignment and after they ended their turn I didn’t gain a mana crystal and had 0/1 on my turn. I have a picture to show what happened but I don’t know how to show it here.

But since you were playing as Shaman, my guess would be that you played a card with Overload on the turn before your opponent played Celestial Alignment. So you had 1 mana as expected, minus the overloaded crystals as expected.

Suspicious Usher is bugged as well. My opponent played it and picked Ivus, The Forest Lord. When he passed the turn and it came time for me to pick, the pool of cards I was presented with included an Ivus with identical stats to the one on the board. Moreover, when I played it, its battlecry applied to this 11/11 rather than to the base 1/1 it’s supposed to apply to. So I got a Huge Ivus

I am aware that the recent hotfix took care of the excess damage from a doubled Collateral Damage - however, if an enemy only has 3 minions on the board when CD is cast (with the Terrorcoil buff active), the spell no longer targets dead minions if they were killed by the first cast. Is this intended? I was under the impression, based on interactions with other cards in the game, that the game does not check to see what died until after the spell’s interaction ends, therefore leaving the dead minions on the board to be attacked by Collateral Damage the second time. The dead minions are no longer being counted, but I am unsure if it was ever intended or not???

This is something that has happened before, RECENTLY, how does an error of this size happen once, let alone multiple times?

Confirmed, I believe I’ve observed this at least once.

Hello, i came across this bug today while playing duels:
Locations are messing up Darius Crowley’s cannon. With locations being on the board they impact the board slots and cannon now works really weird and definitely not how it is supposed to.

Confirm harvester of envy still does not trigger on opponent’s denathrius.

1 Like

I agree with this and posted the following to Twitter after too many occurrences.

Couple of weird interactions to look at (who’s the best people to report to anyway?)

These have happened a few times now:

1. Enemy Theotar’s your “The Harvester of Envy”, you copy it with “Identity Theft”, then you play your copied Harvester and you get the original back. (I’m happy with this interaction but maybe wasn’t supposed to happen?)

2. You use “Identity Theft” and take a copy of Sire Denathrius, when you play Harvester of Envy and Denathrius, some wierd glitching happens and your Sire jumps to their side and back to your side (was on mobile so maybe looked different), and you do not get their copy of Sire. Not sure if it’s thinking the copy you played is their asset? (They had not played theirs yet). FYI, I’m on note 10+ running android version of Hearthstone.

I played Demolition Renovator to destroy my opponent’s location, yet the game kept telling me “Battlecry canceled” and would bounce my minion back to my hand. I was able to click and interact with the location, just not destroy it. Lost me my game that put me legend :frowning:

On Android.
While conquering book of heroes of Illidan today… I’ve beaten all bosses twice and after two runs I haven’t received any DH pack or a crown. First, I had beaten 4 bosses quite a time ago, 4 today and I won 1 more time 8 bosses. It is a bug I got achievement ok no pack no crown

1 Like

Basically I cant get full dust refund from cards nerfed in patch 24.0.3, where there should be 2 week time period to do that. Cant filter them, its like blocked for me. Everything was working fine at the patch day, 2 days later option of dust refund is just gone.

Unable to remove training ground Mercenaries, Earning XP button only recognizing single click PC version Only able to remove on android and iOS

When creating a new account on android I am unable to receive my copy of prince renathal even though i have a murder at castle nathria pack

On iOS phone I have an issue with mercenaries. When the game crashes when managing mercenary deck or when you simply remove all mercs from your deck, you can no longer add any more decks. The deck is then locked and you can’t interact, not adding not deleting nothing… This totally freezes a mercenary deck slot. Can you guys please fix this?

I have same problem. It apeers ~month ago, and today I played Rexxar (again), and still didn’t get crown.