24.0 Known Issues

It does lag a bit, for me, right where you’re experiencing crashes.

I’m at Task 5, the level 30 task, so I’m waiting until his training is complete to continue.

Harvester of Envy is not triggering when you play the opponent Sire Denathrius

2 Likes

Also just came here because of encountering this bug. Only possibly THE biggest threat in Standard atm.

If the priest card “partner in crime” is kidnapped by the rogue secret “kidnap” then played after being reclaimed partner in crime’s battlecry will trigger twice this doesn’t seem to be intended. Also shouldn’t kidnap trigger before battlecries?
Edit: they reclaimed it in the same turn
Edit 2: I also encountered a bug where the I tried to destroy a location with the card that destroys locations and it wouldn’t allow me to target the location. It only happened once out of the three matches I was able to play the card
Edit 3: just encountered the location destroy bug again seems to only be the mage location I cannot destroy. I was playing as priest on mobile. Please test and add to list of known bugs this is extremely frustrating.

A developer in that very thread confirmed that it will be solved (so, that you are aware). Why it hasn’t been added to the list?

Hey. I didn’t get 2 golden legendary cards from big pre-order. Support doesn’t see them either. I hope you know about this problem and give me the legendaries with the update

The shop says it is closed all the time.

2 Likes

Magical Mansion Mystery Tour (the achievement for casting secrets with Orion) is stuck at 0/40
edit: nvm it’s okay now

Better dust. Because people who didn’t get legendaries crafted must have cards

In duels heavy plate can recive normal ammount of damage from buffed minions (played vs palladin with divine shield lost → +2/+2)
Recieved full ammount of damage from minion. Lost armor and a bit of hp at the same time.
Next hits from other minion and that same minion (on only hp) calculated properly.
Edit:
2 games played before 14:25 (greenwich +1:00 timezone [PL])

Yet again bugged achievements:
Flower Power
I have a replay file if you need it. With Ossirian tear, I cast rosebud, Choose Raid Boss Onyxia and Ultimate Infestation, but no joy.
Getting this without dying is insanely difficult so is there any possibility for you to just give me the achievement after proof of actually doing it?

Update: Also tried it with casting 2 spells without the hero power, and also does not work

4 Likes

When you play The Leviathan sometimes The Leviathan’s Claw does not show on screen. It’s unclickable, just shows green rush particles. You have to reboot the game to use the claw. This happened twice in a day.

1 Like

The Flower Power achievement won’t resolve for me either, using two Nightshade Buds or just one.

2 Likes

Blizzard !! I have played like 10 games of naga priest today, and not ONCE have i drawn or seen pelagos in my opening muligan. I feel like i’m going crazy, i refuse to believe i haven’t drawn him in 10 games, considering i’ve played a ton of handmaidens. Drawing him would have helped me close out more than half of my games, but i never saw him. The last game i just played i only had 5 cards left in my deck and still didnt draw him. Please look into this blizzard, i might be getting EXTREMELY unlucky, but i have a hard time believing this, i genuinely think pelagos is bugged. thank you for your time! my ign is: losermachine

Same i spent half a day trying to do this crap achievement and when i performed it like 3 different ways still nothing.

I’ve seen no mention of it here yet, but I’m receiving numerous reports of a buggy interaction between Collateral Damage and Twinbow Terrorcoil. In simple terms, all excess damage from the 1st instance is being applied twice.

Example:
The opponent’s board consists of 3 1/1s and 3 2/2s.

The 1st instance of Collateral Damage hits the 3 1/1s, killing them and then dealing 15 damage to the enemy hero (3 x 5 excess).

The 2nd instance of Collateral Damage hits the 3 2/2s, killing them and should then deal 12 damage to the enemy hero (3 x 4 excess).

Instead, what happens here is that the enemy hero takes a whopping 27 damage (the newly calculated 12 excess damage is being added to the previously stored 15).

The expected total damage to the enemy hero should be 27 (15 + 12), but the opponent instead receives 42 (15 + 12 + 15).

As a sidenote, if the 3 2/2s were to have been hit by the 1st instance instead, you’d then be seeing 12 + 27 (15 + 12) for 39 damage to the opponent’s face.

2 Likes

The same happen in mercenaries mode with Long’xin when its first ability is played twice thanks to tyrande. That interaction has been going on for months now so idk if its intended or just one of mercenaries mode many problems!

Don’t know where else to post this but I found a bug in arena between violet illusionist and imbued axe (after being infused). If I attack, I stay immune for the duration of my turn AND I’m unable to gain armor with hero power . Even though the button is hit and I spent mana.

There seem to be two bugs with Sinful Brand. The first one was mentioned above (it doesn’t trigger if the damage kills the minion), but it also seems to stop working after the first turn if the minion survives, despite the minion still being visually branded.

Both these issues have directly cost me a game (and probably cost me more indirectly where I didn’t play Sinful Brand knowing about these issues).