24.0 Known Issues

Finley’s task 2 wasn’t tested and is not working.

2 Likes

I don’t get two gold legendary cards from big pre-order

Any news about buying Nathria packs from russian accounts?

2 Likes
  • [Added 8/2] The team is aware that the Sunken City game board is erroneously available Arena, even though Sunken City is not legal in this Arena rotation. This allows for a fringe case where Transfer Student can give a card that doesn’t work properly, due to the eligible card pool.

It’s not just Sunken City. Barrens, United in Stormwind, and Alterac Valley are all in the pool, even though none of those are in the rotation. And the boards that should be in, like Scholomance or Darkmoon, aren’t.

Sir Finley mercenary second ability when offered cookie’s first ability the deathblow didn’t activate.

Do you mean buying those with real money (I suppose the payments are probably blocked in your country, but I haven’t got any news or details about that, sorry) or with gold? Does the latter work for you?

UPD: Nevermind: No Nathria packs in shop

it will soon be a day since the update came out, and I haven’t found an answer why there is no Battle Pass in the store anywhere. Where can I find the answer to this question , it does not look like a bug , as if the Development Team just cut or closed access to the purchase . The last one was bought through Google Play.

It’s within the Battlegrounds Lobby.

I bought one yesterday.

There seem to be issues with Murloc Holmes disconnecting the game:

This seems like a bug with Sinful Brand:

1 Like

Am I the only one who is experiencing this regularly with Finley’s tasks, now that they have been enabled again?

It does lag a bit, for me, right where you’re experiencing crashes.

I’m at Task 5, the level 30 task, so I’m waiting until his training is complete to continue.

Harvester of Envy is not triggering when you play the opponent Sire Denathrius

2 Likes

Also just came here because of encountering this bug. Only possibly THE biggest threat in Standard atm.

If the priest card “partner in crime” is kidnapped by the rogue secret “kidnap” then played after being reclaimed partner in crime’s battlecry will trigger twice this doesn’t seem to be intended. Also shouldn’t kidnap trigger before battlecries?
Edit: they reclaimed it in the same turn
Edit 2: I also encountered a bug where the I tried to destroy a location with the card that destroys locations and it wouldn’t allow me to target the location. It only happened once out of the three matches I was able to play the card
Edit 3: just encountered the location destroy bug again seems to only be the mage location I cannot destroy. I was playing as priest on mobile. Please test and add to list of known bugs this is extremely frustrating.

A developer in that very thread confirmed that it will be solved (so, that you are aware). Why it hasn’t been added to the list?

Hey. I didn’t get 2 golden legendary cards from big pre-order. Support doesn’t see them either. I hope you know about this problem and give me the legendaries with the update

The shop says it is closed all the time.

2 Likes

Magical Mansion Mystery Tour (the achievement for casting secrets with Orion) is stuck at 0/40
edit: nvm it’s okay now