23.4 Known Issues

Son of Durotan hero portrait doesn’t show up as owned.

Y’Shaarj Event Task #9 cannot be completed

Like mention a hundred times without any feedback by your team.

9 Likes

Antonidas’ task 9 (kill 2 enemies with 1 firestorm) doesn’t progress past 6/10. Had to drop the task - multikill tasks still not fixed properly

1 Like

same to me. Ragnaros task 12: Elemental Lord Of Fire - not progressing at all.

2 Likes

Vanessa Vancleef task 14 is also not progressing, tried killing stuff for 2 days, not progressing…

3 Likes

You sure it’s 2? I seem to recall it requiring killing 3 enemies with firestorm not 2 when I did it way back.

Takes 5s to google it, another 5s to scroll down to the task list.
hearthstone.fandom DOT com/wiki/Mercenaries/Antonidas
Turn yourself off bot.

I’m sure cause I tried all amounts: 2-3-4 at a time (with Cookie’s help)

2 Likes

Experiencing 2 Mercenary bugs today:

1. Gruul Task 9: Dragon Invaders - No longer progressing - I’ve killed over 10 enemies with Dragonmaw poacher alone and it’s not progressing the quest anymore, I’m stuck on 43/45
  2. Trigore’s Regenerative Scales equipment does not restore health on the turn it’s cast, it does nothing, effectively the equipment does nothing.

I have restarted my client several times but this doesn’t fix the issue

2 Likes

Y’Shaarj Event Task #9 cannot be completed.

How many times must we do this so you finally fix or adress this issue?
Stucked at this task, with no way of completing it. As if doing heroic pirates was easy enough, I won’t lose more time in trying.

1 Like

6/13 Update:

The team is aware that Y’Shaarj’s event task 9 can’t be completed as written. The team doesn’t care! We won’t even acknowledge it. You keep spending money in our shop so we will keep releasing badly coded and untested updates because that’s working for us!

6 Likes

FYI, DeckTech says they’re aware of the Y’Shaarj Task 9 issue and it’ll be fixed “very soon”.

“Started Friday and then it was a weekend (as is always the case with Fridays). It’ll be fixed very soon, everyone just take a breather.”

Nicholas “DeckTech” Weiss (Twitter)

This is a whole lot of nothing. He’s probably a nobody. Give us an official feedback, not some random dude’s tweet.

2 Likes

So which Blizzard employee would you have preferred to hear from instead of Nicholas Weiss?

they probably assumed a hearthstone employee would have blizzard or hearthstone or a checkmark associated with their handle/ account. as far as I can tell it says ‘writer associated with blizzard’ …not sure myself how meaningful that all is.

1 Like

Do we need to point every single bug (there are plenty of those)
For Baine alone his healing power equipment shows attack and not health, his 3-rd ability’s deathblow doesn’t work. You looked into this merc, didn’t you?!

Besides, Brann’s second equipment speeds up abilities, but doesn’t give shadow resistance at all - easily testable at 1-1 heroic… Blues there do shadow damage.

Plenty more other bugs as well which I already commented in several other posts.

BIGGEST of which the speed tie on our side - many of us lose bounties/time because of this.

3 Likes

Anyone stating pronouns in their bio is anything but credible for me (and in general) so he is irrelevant. I said official, like warcraftdev, not self-proclaimed insiders.

1 Like

Really? Really? After all that happened you didn’t even bother testing the final task at least once? Are you freaking serious? How lazy do you have to be to not bother to at least test this one last task at least once? That’s beyond ridiculous! Unbelievable!

Edit: OK! I managed to complete task 10 by buffing him to 150+ so he would do 150 in a single attack. So the task is coded to check for 150 damage in one attack, not one turn. At least we don’t have to wait for them to fix it this time.

Edit 2: Well, since Blizzard’s new way of telling us what’s going on in the game is through some guy on twitter instead of the official forums, I should edit this in case someone sees this post before their answer. The actual error in the task is that it requires 200 damage in one turn instead of 150. The reason I got it by buffing him to 150+ was because it hit multiple enemies. So, it still counts total damage done in one turn, you just have to do 200 or more.

5 Likes

So freaking tired of their “check your baggage,” “just take a breather” and putting this on players kind of posts. If they did their jobs IN THE FISRT PLACE, and PROPERLY TESTED this junk, none of this would be happening!

It’s time microsoft came in and gave these people a “breather” with some pink slips!

Whoever fired team 5 and replaced them with competent devs.

4 Likes

6 minions killed and the achievement is still at 0, waaake up blizzard

1 Like