23.4 Known Issues

Two new event Tasks can be unlocked on each of the first five days of the event, but you have until June 21 to complete all 10 Tasks.

If I understand it correctly they’re timegated.

Antonidas Task 9 does not progressing and Chi-Ji Task 9 Progressing not correctly it counts not every Damage and progressing slower then it should.

@Klaital: this does not work atm. The Tasks with “kill 2 enemies in 1 one turn using …” are bugged. Just checked it with Antonidas Task 9 and those fishes from cookie. Did not get credit for killing 2 of them via flamestrike.

Yes if it’s just two it might but if you fill full board with them it should count, for many of those tasks it gives several ticks of progress even (since if you kill four it’s killing two twice, and if you kill six it’s killing two three times)

I can confirm 100%, that this method is NOT working at the moment. Just tried it. These tasks are bugged to the brim.

Btw you are playing tennis against the wall pal, one might think you are just a bot.

does not work atm. tested it with 3,4,5 and 6 fishes. No advance in the quest. Hope they fix it soon

1 Like

many “Destroy two(or more) enemies in one turn” task won’t progress at all

3 Likes

Tasks are working again.

1 Like

When will you fix the bug where players cant unlock card/powers in duels?

5 Likes

WTF Y’Shaarj Event Task #9 cannot be completed…

14 Likes

So Y’Shaarj Event Task #9 can’t be done. And I guess that means no Toki dailies until it’s fixed? This is getting ridiculous.

16 Likes

It’s beyond ridiculous.
Also stuck on task #9, noting helps to finish the task.

9 Likes

The lag when upgrading mercenary skills/gear is back! It was gone after the hotfixes.

3 Likes

Seriously guys, enough is enough. We understand (and expect) that there will be occasional issues. Problem is, there is a major issue with EVERY patch. Management needs to do some house cleaning. It’s overdue!

8 Likes

Imagine blizzard being a company that designs and produces furnitures. Imagine that the first release of hearthstone is a chair, without legs and backrest, so basically just a seat. Overtime they start adding its legs and backrest, but since it wasn’t designed in a way those parts would fit perfectly, stabilizing the furniture they have to use duct tape for everything making it so unstable you’d rather ditch it and go for another chair.

This is what blizzard has become, a company that releases half-baked products.

9 Likes

Hey, please fix Y’Shaarj mercenaries event task 9. Also I think you should extend the event since it was not possible to complete as intended, I will not be able to complete it in time otherwise, as I had it planned for this weekend…

14 Likes

Hello there! 'the spell of the rogue ‘shroud of concealment’ did not discount me the mana cost of the gnoll of the number of cards drawn, 2 card rogue drawn, but only 1 mana discounted.

Is it a bug or am I missing something? Obviously the card was played with the ‘Maestra’

1 Like

I can confirm Tyrande task 17 does not progress

2 Likes

Thank you for the response. I did try this, however it did not work in my case. I even took him on a bounty in an attempt but it didn’t fix the bug. Hopefully something can be done.

1 Like

(Angry murloc noises)
This. Had it happen previously, but it eventually resolved. FIX YOUR MODE, AND PROPERLY TEST IT!

It’s clear it won’t happen internally. It’s time for microsoft to clean house.

1 Like