23.4 Known Issues

Blockquote * [Resolved 6/1]: The team is aware that some players got Tyrael portraits as their free Tyrael claim instead of the base Tyrael Mercenary card. The bug causing this issue has been resolved.

What should we do if we got the portrait instead of the base card? Having the portrait is significantly worse/different than just the base because of how opening packs/duplicate protection works.

2 Likes

Just tried passing Acolyte of N’Zoth in Mercinaries and ended up killing each tentacle as it spawned with Ragnaros’ DIE INSECTS! shooting each for 32 damage until one remained at the buffed 75/75, and then it kept healing back to full health. I did see its stats flicker to 25/25 and then go back, so I think there was a bug at the start of each round that it checked if it was the last one, and kept re-applying its buff.

3 Likes

This might just be the buff shaman needs xD

1 Like

There’s a bug with the Whizbang Maestra deck where you always start as a rogue instead of another class.

Kudos and applauds for speeding up Trigore’s backlash ability in mercenaries.

Feature request: please do the same with nature abilities (like Malfurion, Anaconda, Bru’kan, Guff and others) - they are extremely slow (especially combined with some treasures) that makes using those mercs very bad for PvE.

That did it, thank you!

1 Like

My Game keeps crashes as mage in decks were i have the new cards from the mini set. I can play my old decks without the cards as normal.

1 Like

Please, please fix the golden cards in the core set. If we own the golden, original version of a card that’s now in the core set (ie Brann from League of Explorers), its core set counterpart should be available to play in Standard and Arena like it was last year, and like the cards that were in the core set last year that stayed in the core set this year still work.

Even just an acknowledgement of the issue at this point would be something.

Thank you.

1 Like

In the collection manager, the Xuen card back doesn’t load properly and only appears with the proper artwork after you select it. (In my case I don’t own it, perhaps it appears properly for those who do own it)

In the Book of Heroes’ main directory, Faelin’s chapter has a crown as though it was completed even if you haven’t completed it yet.

3 Likes

The Dagger Mastery hero power isn’t animated in games with the Deathmantle Valeera skin equipped. (And perhaps also with other rogue skins, but I can’t test this because Deathmantle Valeera is the only alternate rogue skin I own other than the base Valeera Sanguinar skin.)

Recruit causes game to freeze.

As the person above me just said, Kousik, WOECLEAVER or RECRUIT most likely caused the game to freeze.

In mercs I got divine Intervention 5 for my Tyrael. Then in final boss fight my Ragnaros died, but it didn’t activate at all even with Tyrael on Bench…

[Duels - can’t continue duels run] There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again.”

Help please. Got 1 win and this error.

1 Like

Unable to start a game in wild after the error “there was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minute and try again”
I have tried and waiting multiple times in a span of 3 days and still cannot start a match

1 Like

Now i stuck on tomb of terror forever because of zephyr lamp didnt show anything after cast.
And restarting the game didnt solve this and keep reconecting on the same page.
Now i cant play anything on HS. Please fix this assap

3 Likes

It is impossible to log into the game on a European server, updating and reinstalling the game on android did not help, restarting the device too. Help solve the problem.
HS: NGRESULT ERORR DB :303 :0

3 Likes

mercenary speed bug,when friendly mercenaries have same speed, they are cast randomly

3 Likes

This bug appeared for me as well. Also using a Xiaomi device, Note 9 lite. Please fix it thank you