23.0 Known Issues

So I’m having an issue under iOS where I’m unable to get into a game mode from the top menu. Clicking ‘Hearthstone’, seems to always work. I’ve seen that clicking ‘Battlegrounds’ works about half the time (when it doesn’t work it just spins indefinitely). Clicking ‘Mercenaries’ tends to give me the ‘Reconnect’ dialog after a few seconds everytime. And clicking ‘Modes’ seems to just spin indefinitely. I’ve quit the app many times, and even uninstalled and reinstalled, but still not working. Is this a known issue?

1 Like

Both my daily and weekly quests “Use your Hero Power X times” is not working. I have played multiple ranked games and used my hero power with no update to the quests.

So FYI, rebooting my iOS device managed to get things going again (not sure why I didn’t try that before, but I figured reinstalling the game should be enough).

2 Likes

task 11: embodied wisdom for yu’lon says arcane dmg but it means nature and is tracking for nature dmg

And actually that only worked temporarily (like about half a run), then hearthstone crashed. I rebooted the iPhone, and clicking the mercenaries button causes the reconnect dialog to appear after a few seconds, so this is definitely an issue with the hearthstone app.

2 Likes

In the Campfire I have 3 Task 5 missions that I have fulfilled the requirements for but they will not complete. I have restarted and logged out to no success. Is this a bug or have I done something wrong.

Having the same issues you’re having. Some gamemodes work half the time, but most times the wheel just keeps spinning or gives me the disconnected message. Mercenaries i havent been able to play since patchlaunch…

I also still get the message everytime i start it up that the game will be down on 7th of april… that was yesterday.

1 Like

So whats with the loading time on buffed units in the tavern? Like Nomi, all those elementals will take a sec+ to load, while using “The good stuff” with Tickatus makes every single minion take 4ever to load, this cant be right, right? I dont even have time to roll 10x with a 7 unit tavern ;o

More info on the Kurtrus bug.

The minions seem to gain +1 additional attack when your hero attacks (like normal) AND when your hero is attacked (not normal).

I was able to observe this when playing against a pirate warrior who was able to attack me quite a few times before turn 6. I don’t remember how many times I attacked, but it cannot have been more than 5 times, by definition. Instead, I was able to summon 12/4 felbats.

I believe to have found a bug on this new update. I was playing Tombs of Terror on mobile (Samsung S20) and whenever Bob appears on the tavern, the screen gets stuck on the pop up that appears on that particular stage.

The solution is killing the game process, restart the game, and I will finally be able to advance the stage. But after selecting the minions I want and ending the Bob stage, instead of going back to the adventure, the game takes me to the Solo Adventures main page.

If I click to return to Tombs of Terror, the game freezes again. If I select any other adventure, all buttons stop working when I return to the main menu and everything keeps taking me back to the main menu.

The solution once again is killing the process and restarting the game, but for every run in Tombs of Terror Bob appears twice, which means I have to close and reopen my game 4 times just to finish a playthrough, which is far from ideal.

5 Likes

I am experiencing this same issue on IOS on both an Iphone and Ipad

At this point, Mercenaries is not functioning at all while other game modes will work 50% of the time.

I’ve actually now had the same thing happen on an M1 laptop. It’s not as consistently broken as on the iPhone and iPad I tried on, but it still will spin sometimes. Interesting enough I did not have the same issue on an intel mac laptop. I wonder if it’s somehow related to the ARM architecture. Seems a stretch, but considering I’ve wrestled with multiarch docker builds recently it would not surprise me.

I having the same issue on merc teams. I must delete all my teams and create a new one for play because of flipping and unclickable. Mission bugged where i must guess what to do… really a good patch…

1 Like

Bob’s Tavern in Solo Adventures does not work. It freezes when you enter. Then when you start the run up again, it skips to the next fight.

6 Likes

I have the impression it’s related to portraits. Try giving all your mercs in the team the default portrait. I noticed the issue is much less frequent if I do that.

Hello, I don’t know if this was already reported as I only skimmed the comments but I encountered a crash on the Android mobile app.
The game crashes every time the ‘Green Jelly’ minion’s end of turn effect ‘Summon a 1/2 ooze with taunt’ triggers. I use an Android 11 device.

Don’t think this have already been reported but when I was disenchanting some extra cards manually yesterday the warning “disenchanting this will cause you to have less than 2 cards” did not appear, usually this warning is helpful when you spam disenchant button if you have for example 9+ cards so you don’t accidentally disenchant more than intended.

The warning for you disenchanting cards that are in you actual decks still works.

I didn’t think mercs packs were guaranteed to give a mercenary, they often just give coins for me and I don’t own all the mercenaries.

All my portraits keep getting unequipped on my teams. This just started like 30 mins ago.

The portraits are still on by default, but on the teams none of them have it, and when I equip them on the team and back out, the team again loses their portraits.

1 Like