23.0 Known Issues

After the latest update, when you try to play multiple games with a friend, after each game, a pop up message appear that the friend canceled the challenge, even though he didn’t do that.
So, you have to challenge the friend with another request.

2 Likes

There’s been a game-breaking bug in Mercenaries since the last patch, that hasn’t been fixed.

If you hit a Mysterious Stranger node with less than three possible tasks available, the game freezes, you need to exit the run and then go back in to proceed.

If you hit a Mysterious Stranger node with NO possible tasks available, you can’t proceed even after exiting the run, you need to retire it completely.

2 Likes

Hi Team - I ran into a bug yesterday with Sr. Tomb Diver. From left to right:

Tomb Diver | Macaw | Acolyte of C’Thun | Acolyte | Random Minion | Dazzling (Golden) | Mechano-Egg

Tomb Diver was activating and targeting Egg, Egg would be become golden, but when Macaw would attack and proc Egg, the dino was golden 8/8 (this happened several turns). When the Egg would die, it would come out as standard golden 16/16 dino.

Strange. Thought I’d bring it to someone’s attention. Ty!

Mercs Game Crash/Freeze:

With all tasks completed if you select the Mysterious Stranger the game locks up. You can Quit, but not interact with any other part of the menu/game. When reopening the game you have to retire the run.

2 Likes

Whenever I enter mercenaries, all my portraits are set to the plain version instead of the set one I chose, this has happened even before the patch went live. It is so annoying. Can you fix this or fix this in the next patch notes?

1 Like

I believe that’s how it’s supposed to work now. They’ve made it so you can more easily upgrade the heroes you want to upgrade.

1 Like

Hello, today I encountered a rather unusual problem. During the opening of sets of cards from the free set, I was able to get a legendary card, which already exists for everyone (something like a tyrion for a paladin). I have a screenshot. battle tag: JustBoy#21676

Styluses/S-Pens functionality are still broken with this patch.

YES!!! It is so frustrating. You would think they would be a little more keen to fix this quickly, but apparently not.

task 18: LEEEROY JEEENKINS! in mercenaries is not tracking progress correctly. have dealt 50 or more damage in a single turn multiple times and it is still 0/20

Can we get an answer about what changed with Android compatibility? Hearthstone is not even available in the play store on my new tablet.

2 Likes

the quest just completed itself randomly, no idea what triggered it honestly

Since latest patch Hearthstone.exe does not launch on my PC at all. If it manages to get to the Main menu, when trying to connect to any game it crushes right away.

Hi , i have an isue with the last update,
At the solo adventures at the dalaran heist on normal , at the act 2 after beating 3 heroes the merchant apears to
Modify your adventure deck this run
Add or remove minions and more
When i press the ok button nothing works , also i press esc and leave and not works in any circumstances, i quit the game and when i go back in to it it have passed over that merchant and put me to battle with the next 4’th hero. the merchant mesage is stuck .
i have played 3 times an have the same problem thank you!

9 Likes

I have a bug that I can’t open a merc team. The little window starts flipping like mad, but I can’t open it. When I go back to main merc screen, it’s empty except for the background. When I go back and again enter mercs, it is normal again.

Work around for now is to delete a team and create a new one.

1 Like

Hi guys
Mercenaries:
Opening packs doesn’t give you any mercenary (not all are open), only new portraits and coins

Hi. No one of the new Heroes added to Duels can be used to complete daily quest and victories (Heroic or Casual mode) do not count for 500/1000 portraits. Is this work as intended?

I unlocked new treasures in uldum to play with them in duels but it doesn’t unlock (heroic). Fix please

3 Likes

Also when you play uldum and you meet Bob there’s an pop up explaining what bob’s doing that you can’t close and you must restart the game pretty annoying

2 Likes

I came here after having the exact same issue. Thanks for your attention on this Blizzard.