22.4.3 Patch Notes

Just a simple question, is it difficult to show the changes of golden buddy also? The previous patch 22.4.2 didn’t show neither and we have no clue what the golden ones will be, Illidan is an example, and the impact is disruptive. OR shall we follow the logic if the description of golden buddy is not available then it is
Either 1. exactly same with the previous unchanged golden version
or 2. Inherited from changed normal version following some kind of rules which could be similar with minion cards have already.
Now it seems changes on golden buddy are not evaluated at all and just simply copied from the normal one. Such changes had ever killed a hero from top 1 directly to btm and now it seems like happening again?

It’s so strange that they run the extremes like that from game breaking to so useless that why bother creating them in the first place (the real answer is someone has to justify their man hours to the accounting people “look I’m useful, I made this!”).

Which one(s) are you referring to?

Elder Taggawag, Unearthed Underling and previously illidan.
Elder Taggawag the golden one is useless. Still twice of hero power same with normal (changed) version
Master Gadrin now left only but golden one is working on both sides(same with previous version instead of new normal one)
So there is no clue how new golden buddies work from the patch notes at all.

Exactly. To a tee. Succinctly stated. Please FIX, Blizzard!

2 Likes

Considering these heroes could stay at tavern tier 1 the whole game for a guaranteed top 4 I’m glad they did something at least.

If you didn’t know… Wagtoggle would just buy all tribes except elementals and cycle Sellementals the whole game, outscaling most builds, especially in low mmr.

Same for Lich. Stay on tier 1 and only buy Wrath Weavers and demons the whole game. Easy (brain-dead) top 4.

Thank you, Blizzard! for resolution of the always present “new card” designation. I had to do a remove/reinstall and it was well worth it. Now I can tell which cards are actually new! Thanks for Rockin’ under the hood of our game; I greatly appreciate it!