22.4 Known Issues

Yep. This is the most frustrating of the bugs, and I don’t see enough commotion about it. I have 1120/1400 honor and I just played six games. I feel like I literally can’t play until it’s fixed, and I certainly won’t be buying the mini set until it is.

2 Likes

Can’t purchase Cosmic Board + New finisher, not sure if intended. Couldn’t find a thread on it.

“Hysteria” doesn’t work with “Raid Boss Onyxia”, it wouldn’t let me pick Onyxia as a valid target.

I was playing as Priest and hoped that I could use Hysteria on Onyxia to kill off all whelps.

I have played at least four games now with Noz the Eternal in my deck and the daily mission is still stuck at 2 of 3. Also my achievements log says I have not completed the Rokara book or mercs but I have. and there is no crown on my illidan book of heroes but i did complete it

Hi there, this isn’t a bug. As noted in the Patch Notes, that Bounty does not unlock until after the upcoming Chi-Ji event.

1 Like

Immune minions can’t be targeted by spells.

3 Likes

Hi there, as noted in the Patch Notes, that product is not available for purchase until February 22. If you’re seeing other people with it, a few streamers were given a preview to show how it looks so that people get a better idea of what they are purchasing.

2 Likes

I went back and read the notes, I missed it. Thanks!

“The Jade Gardens Battlegrounds Board, pictured above, will be available as soon as the patch launches. All other new Battlegrounds cosmetics, including the Astral Impact Finisher and the Cosmic Study Battlegrounds Board below, will become available starting on February 22.

1 Like

My weekly quest for winning standard ranked hearthstone games is not advancing. I just won 2 of them and did not get credit for them.

12 Likes

Weekly quest for Tavern Brawl wins also not progressing.

2 Likes

Same. Wining traditional hs ranked quest is not progressing.

2 Likes

Has the “You Are Not Worthy” achievement been fixed yet? Or is it still broken?

Kazakus, Golem Shaper doesn’t work with Bolner, Brilliant Macaw and Shudderwock

Might be an issue with bundle purchases on Merc that needs to be checked out.

I purchased the Balinda mega bundle, ORDER #US675050887, and did not receive a new character portrait. The 2 I have unlocked, I had unlocked before the purchase.

I play Mercs a lot, so I know with 100% certainty that the purchase I just made did not give me a new portrait. And I was hoping for the diamond/legendary portrait, so I especially noticed I didn’t get anything new.

This is not the first time it has happened, just the first time I reached out. I distinctly remember on order #US672121325 this happened as well. I do not remember getting an additional portrait for Ragnaros. Can you please look at this order too? I should get another Ragnaros portrait.

How is Blizzard going to respond to me about this and provide a solution or response? DM, post here, etc? I’ve never had Blizz respond to any inquiry, so I’m genuinely curious.

Yep same here, stuck at 2 even though ive won more than that today

The forums probably aren’t the best place to look for help with a problem like this. Yes, it could be a bug… but your best bet to get any form of assistance with this is to contact Customer Support.

Give it 24-48 hours and you’ll get a response of some kind. Good luck!

“Win 5 games of Traditional Hearthstone’s Ranked Mode” quest not updating/completing. Played and won 2 Standard Ranked games @ approximately 2:00pm ET and quest remained stuck on 4 of 5.
Tried the following already without success:
Make sure your game client or mobile Hearthstone app is up to date
Close and reopen your game
Log out of the game client, and Battle.net App or mobile app and restart
I am stuck unable to clear quests to earn XP/gold.
Submitted Ticket Number: US83114813 and keeps getting closed without resolution.
Please Assist.

6 Likes

Like the Nozdormu and Honor quest, the weekly 5 wins in ranked game also stopped counting.

4 Likes

Thank you for all you guys do.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Very frustrating to get no (visible) honor added after a game.

2 Likes