22.2.1 Patch Notes

So much this. People who can code, actual QA, people who listen to feedback, better server infrastructure, and so on. Might as well hire a dev team who knows what they’re doing while they at it. Light knows they have the billions to spend on it, and clearly aren’t using it!

1 Like

Just pointing out this is clearly a lie (or wrong):

• Battle Totem, Disks of Legend, and Totem of the Dead were are all moved from Treasure Pool 2 to Treasure Pool 2 Ultra Rare.
    Not only am I seeing all of those with the same frequency as before, personally my last several runs I have been offered all 3 regularly. Just finished a 12 win run with Vanndar and Disks of Legend (which is ridiculously OP), and running a DR priest deck now just offered Totem of the Dead.
    Not complaining per se just noting the patch notes are very wrong.

Edit: DR hunter with totem of the dead which is supposed to not be available. C’mon.

2 Likes

So your solution to teracgosa being absurd is to… make it do more damage?

Wow.

+1 noticed the same over multiple runs. Consistently getting offered these 3 powers.

No duels for over 2 weeks now and I here not to expect one soon either as blizzard doesn’t really care.

1 Like

when u will fix rokara solo advuntre bug !?!?!?

same thing here, yesterday both Vanndar and Turalyon, no achievements progress =(