22.2 Known Issues

i got this same issue with Tamsin’s Phylactery and Ruswix’ deathrattle, i tried a different card back, different ways of killing minions with the Phylactery deathrattle, nothing works with Rustwix deathrattle. (other deathrattles work with phylactery, only Rustwix doesnt work)

3 Likes

If u buy the new rogue heroe skin the 1000 victory skins is gone.

I am stuck in Duels mode, cannot start a new run, it says “Continue” but clicking just greys everything out so I can’t leave the screen any more, I also can see some animation artifacts that appear to be overlapping with the Startup Page that contains the button. Restarting even the PC did not help, neither did scan/repair find anything.

Help please :frowning:

As soon as the patch roll in, I went to the mercenary to get the training ground, build it, but as soon as I put Lich King and another Merc the game crashed and now when I click on the training ground IT DOES NOTHING.
Please look into the Merc training ground bug, I can’t use it at all.

3 Likes

There is some issue with favourite card backs. Every time I start the game I need to go and pick it manually since it always reset to original cardback when I play the game.

5 Likes

I have lost all wins that I acquired towards the Warrior class 1000 win count with the removal of Diablo from Duels. For somebody focused on grinding 1000 wins that is a pretty big deal.

1 Like

This issue also happened to me on a heroic run started during the current patch. After afking and the client closing, the resume button causes a slight sparkle on the splash screen, the sound effect of a heart being broken, and blocks out the resume and back buttons. On day 2 of being locked out of the best mode available.

3 Likes

Same, also not able to play duels after instal of latest patch. I press resume to continue my run . Freezes

Is anybody else having issues with HS on iOS after the patch? I tried to install the update but I’m getting a generic error: “Unable to install Hearthstone. Please try again later.” I haven’t seen anything on Reddit about this issue, so I assume my phone is the problem, but I have no idea what the issue is. I’ve tried everything I can think of (uninstall/reinstall app, powercycle phone, update phone software, leave plugged in, tried on both wifi and cell network).

Nvm, I think I was confused by the patch notes!

I got a 12wins with shaman and didint count…

even when restarting the client, i cannot access to the trainng ground slots…
I crafted the mercenary meanwhile and also impossible to get access to training slots…

3 Likes

Same, got 12-0 with Mage, hopefully they can grant it retroactively

Edit: Specifically, I did not get the “Flawless Mozaki Duelist” achievement, despite finishing 12-0. However, this did count towards my “Flawless Duel-It-All” achievement progress.

Found an issue with Reborn minions off of Arfus and Mama Bear in Battlegrounds.

After a minion was reborn, it received the buff from Mama Bear.
Arfus triggers and creates another reborn copy of the card. Those copies created by Arfus’ effect had initially come up as having negative health and the original attack. They were then buffed by Mama Bear’s effect and because of the negative health, always ended up coming out as having 1 Health throughout the game.

If Mama Bear was not present on the board, the reborn copies would spawn as normally expected without issue.

1 Like

Bug: When have a 0 attack weapon attached and add attack as Druid it will not progress the quest. Cost me a heroic duels run!

1 Like

Same. It let me slot in 2 uncrafted mercs I had 500++ coins for, as lvl 1s, but now the Training Ground is completely locked out, even after restarting, both on PC and iphone. I gave in and crafted the two mercs to try to fix the problem, but it made no difference – still can’t use Training Grounds at all.

2 Likes

This happened for me with a run started before the patch

Yes same issue for me. Card back goes back to default classic one if I select any cardback other than then ? as my favorite.

4 Likes

During my heroic duels run I was offered 2 copies of corrupted fel stone as a passive treasure instead of either a new treasure or any other treasure. This does not fit my deck strategy and I feel this bug affected my duels run highly.

When selecting Sr Tomb Diver in solo Tombs of Terror - the game completely breaks. The only option is to quit out.

2 Likes