22.0 Patch Notes

“Honor can be gained in Ranked, Arena, and Duels”
Since I do not play those modes I guess I got 50+ games to AFK to earn Honor.
It was an Honor to play this game!

1 Like

You know there is something seriously wrong with a game, when the best way to play it is not to actually play it. Whoever is in charge should be ashamed.

1 Like

This morning I was very surprised, because from this day we can start earning honor points… I thought that we could start getting honor points from 7 December, but we have a chance do it earlier…

Game become more breathtaking and epic, because You play not only for your own rating, but for all fraction honor… Lead your fraction to the victory…

It’s very intriguing who will win the battle in Alterac Valley? Horde or Alliance?

This expansion reminds me of WoW’s Battle for Azeroth expansion, where it’s specifically focusing on Alliance vs Horde. I was not very interested then, and I’m not very interested now. Ah well, more cards for Duels, more Mercs to collect, and more chapters coming for Book of Mercenaries. Kinda looking forward to some new solo content after they finish Book of Mercenaries.

If I have spare time, I’ll keep trying to progress on the Standard Ranked latter, but haven’t really been focusing on it these last few expansions. Duels has been my favorite mode, Standard less so. (And I virtually never do BGs… way too many details to keep track of, and not as clear meta compositions analyzed like Constructed has between HSReplay and Vicious Syndicate. Wish someone would do that for Duels, too.)

Not sure if others have reported this but Valeera is a bit of a mess in Mercs.

Randomly losing stealth when should be stealthed (I think it was Thrall’s windfury - he didn’t hit her because she was stealthed but she still lost it for next round).

The additional health bug that hits Diablo for example. Not sure what the fix is but someone should look further into her interactions.

Which Activizzard employee are you?

2 Likes

Ive stopped reading the text for the updates so I dont know what you guys are talking about. Everyone is in left feild

Vanessa VanCleef (Epic Protector) is the best images … WOW (less the eye patch)

Scrubbs is giving everyone the finger. Did they not catch that, I know he’s an off the wall character but HS has been Disnyfied so…
I liked scrubbs when he came out but now he’s everywhere and I dont get it. He’s an angry short bald guy, I see them everyday on the subway and now on HS. My advice, stick to Vanessa VanCleef (Epic Protector) and all her friends.
This is a fantacy game, not a reality game

Fix trigore regenerative scales doesn’t work. And quest 19 doesn’t work.

1 Like

What eye patch? She’s never had one that I’m aware of.

Wrong finger. Based on the Gnomish fact that he has only 3 fingers and 1 thumb, the finger he has up is his Index finger. He is holding a lockpick between his Index and Thumb.

1 Like

I’m trying to guess which will be the next mini-set after “Fractured in Alterac Valley”…

I think that there will be these creatures:

*for Alliance:

1. Captain Balinda Stonehearth
  2. Wing Commander Slidore
  3. Wing Commander Vipore
  4. Wing Commander Ichman
  5. Arch Druid Renferal
  6. Ivus the Forest Lord
  7. Vanndar Stormpike

*for Horde:

1. Galvangar
  2. Wing Commander Guse
  3. Wing Commander Jeztor
  4. Wing Commander Mulverick
  5. Primalist Thurloga
  6. Lok’holar the Ice Lord
  7. Drek’Thar

I expect that there will be also a new patch and some of these heroes will be created for “Mercenaries”…

What do You think about that? :thought_balloon:

1 Like

You just copied the wiki from Alterac Valley in WoW.
Paragraph 14.1 and 14.2

I mean I understand why people are upset about no balancing. I’ve experienced the same hell with Pirate Warrior…even more so being a home brewer. Honestly once you find your niche it isn’t that bad. I can consistently power over PW even after their quest completion. I’m just concerned with Warlock in general atm especially with Tasmin dropping in a few hours. It’s the only deck I have trouble with every match I see it right now.

Most certainly needs to be looked over next patch. I’m excited for the new expansion but I don’t want it to just be another Warlock-centric season again. No second breakfast thank you. I’ve had my fill of it XD

Youri, I used the information just to write names correctly, because I don’t want to post my answer with mistakes…

I really want to see these heroes in mini-set and in “Mercenaries”… I think that it will be a good idea… Maybe one of them will add in battlegrounds…

But what do You say? :thought_balloon:

Btw blizzard please fix the fact that you can get a faction leader in packs / or offer full discount as long as its packable.

Yea, it is a waste of money unless you are a dedicated aggroplayer.

Well, first off all, the mini-set only has 4 legendaries max. And you listed 14 creatures that are important to Alterac Valley.
Secondly, 8 of the creatures listed are already in the Alterac Valley set.

As for the creatures to be added to Mercenaries, probably Drek’Thar and Vanndar, as they are the most important. Maybe Galvangar and Stonehearth, as they are important commanders of both sides. But not more then 4 new mercs will come.

1 Like