21.8 Patch Notes

You realize people can play their quest reward on the same turn they get it.

1 Like

Unless people are unlucky and can’t play it.

Why does the armor given in battlegrounds have to be random?

Please for once just set a value to something and assign it to each hero accordingly. Not everything has to be RNG. Making it random doesn’t suddenly make it an interesting feature.

You’re adding armor to try and balance the game but then adding random chance to how good it works in your favour, how does that make sense?

Well, I hope that their idea in mind is to see what is the optimal armor for each hero and RNG is there to test it statistically

Hi, I’m a user of Hearthstone Play in Korea. I have something to ask. If you go in after updating it on your mobile, you’ll get a legendary choice, right? If you press the back button without choosing there, I can’t make a choice. Then I can’t get it until the expansion pack comes out?

I think the biggest problem of Mercenaries that need to fix is that when you upgrade all the thing of a minion you’ll still get the minion’s puzzel but you can’t use it to do any thing!!
I think one of the solution is you’ll never get the minion’s puzzel when all upgraded, another solution is the puzzel can change to other puzzels, or even just upgrade itself unlimited like every 100 puzzel can get +1/+1.

1 Like

How can you get into Hearthstone without being forced by the login screen to make an arbitrary and permanent choice whose core principle I reject? I play characters from both factions in both WOW and Mercenaries, and I can’t find a way to get back to the Mercenaries game I enjoy without being forced through that apparently arbitrary and irreversible gate.

I hate this.

It’s not that deep buddy, at the end everyone will get both cards. This isn’t Sophie’s choice.

4 Likes

I guess thanks for making my quest priest even worse :man_shrugging:

Amazing, I opened in packs the quest lines for warlock and mage, and they banned one and nerfed the other (which is already inconsistent).

So you got 1600+ dust then.

Miles-1130 thank you! you saved me from the Grommash Task 12. I finally accomplished it earlier. And in turns out the task is misleading. the task should be “destroy 75 minions using staggering slam” I kinda wish this was a lower number. Anyways Thank you this was your early Birthday Present to me. Hope I can see you soon in the Hearthstone world!

Hello

I planned today (5days after Patch21.8 release) to dust the nerfed cards : they do not appear to be refundable at full dust value. Anyone else with this problem ? ?

it happens sometimes
close the game and open it again

Oh Yes it Worked !!! Thank you ! :slight_smile:

Quest Mage getting slightly nerfed: Sweet. Maybe mages will think outside the box now and I’ll run into a little more variety.

Garrote Rogue getting slightly nerfed: Sweet. Maybe rogues will think outside the box now and I’ll run into a little more variety.

Taunt Druids getting slightly nerfed: Sweet. Maybe druids will think outside the box now and I’ll run into a little more variety.

Sadly nerfs his own expectations and realizes none of this will happen and focuses on the real good part of this patch:

THAT PALLY SKIN IS AMAZING ^^

I know it’s all sarcasm, so I’m not trying to disprove you here.

They’ve nerfed all of Mages options, which was why the sub-par Quest Mage was so popular. The fact that people don’t understand how a Mage works is sad. Devs don’t understand that you can’t make changes based on personal feelings. Especially when they are inaccurate and do more harm than anything. Mage players had other options, but they had even less of a chance of succeeding.

Maybe non-Mage players will try to think outside the box and let Mage have a viable deck.

Nope. In fact, the Mage nerf helped Garrote and Quest Rogue. Watch the weekend tournament or any replays online of Rogues currently and it is quite obvious that it was a pointless nerf that changed nothing. Mage was Rogues biggest hurdle, and that is gone now. Another poorly conceived change.

Changed nothing. The deck still smashes face and does just fine in the win column.

Sadly, many of us have had to over the years. I keep my expectations for Hearthstone, and Activision-Blizzard, very low. They’ve never been any good at trying to balance this game. Now that they are focused on pleasing investors, I don’t see that trend changing anytime soon.

1 Like

Yeah, they sure did nerf the mage though.

Also didn’t nerf quest hunter, which wrecks pirate warrior unless they get perfect draws… at least in Wild anyways.

wheres the dust refund tho