21.6 Known Issues

Can anyone login to US server now ?

+100 social credits have been deposited into your account

3 Likes

the us server been down for 2 hrs already, no notice ?

I saw Chinese screens that they claimed over 9000 tickets Iā€™m really curious what theyā€™ll do with that I hope they at least gonna get minus 999999 social credit score

Same problem.
The problem occurs on both my PC and iPad.

2 Likes

The Vol,jin task probabily was removed becouse was bugged and not completable.

1 Like

Issue occurs when Classic is selected in the Hearthstone Ranked Play screen.

1 Like

Im online on battlenet but i cant log in in HS (only EU server)ā€¦ A message appears in top right corner

HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0

1 Like

Online on battle net but canā€™t login with my account on US server (I tried another account, can login), same error : [HS: NGRESULT DB ERROR: 303: 0]

2 Likes

well I put it here also Hello! Iā€™ve been trying to get in all day and always sme out: HS: ngresult db error: 303:0. I have tried to desist from everything and reinstall and nothing, and now at the last minute I have tried it on the Asia server and it enters me, but I return to the EU, that is, to my region and it continues to give me the error ā€¦ how can I solve it? Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

Just updated the post to confirm: Volā€™jin has been temporarily blocked from visiting the Village while the team investigates what was preventing his tasks from being completed and works on a solution.

not sure if itā€™s ok to post this here: but I was hoping with the updated unity version that the Galaxy S-pen issue would be resolved, but so far its worse, the game wonā€™t even react to the pen, like it doesnā€™t exist.

This issue has been going for years, I hope I can add it to the problems on the patch.

Since the bug involve Volā€™jin mercenaries task , there was a shadow fix on Volā€™jin hs achievement to make golden Vol,jin obtainable by achievement for people who got the achievement done before it was put as reward

mb they touched something there ā€¦

I have the exact same issue.

Can someone tell me if the achievement ā€œCarrion my wayward sonā€ is working as intended? I canā€™t get any progression with Monstrous Parrot and different deathrattles. All other achievements were doable.

4 Likes

Hey, i got a 12-0 run in duels with Diablo but i got the achievement for 12-0 with warlock instead of Diablo? that seems wrong.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting an error in duels ā€œThere was an error ending your Duels session. Please try again.ā€

Note Iā€™ve never played the Duels game mode before, if that helps.

1 Like

Hello @ GnomeSayin
Mercenaries > Android and PC > Missing Quest (storyline)

Today I had found that at [MERCENARIES] on my account didnā€™t start a quest for black rock mountain map 7 (the new content after update).
My Fiancee got quest, while i had blank space for it and nothing works.
Still after whole day - no quest for me.
Please fix :slight_smile:

edit:
Today i finnaly got my story quest.

Want to point out that Diablo weapon treasure (claws) no longer damages adjacent minions after being buffed by the spell ā€œupgradeā€

Just wanted to post and say that Iā€™m also receiving the error, ā€œThere was an error ending your Duels session. Please try againā€, when I try to get into Duels. Iā€™m only going to it as part of a quest chainā€¦Iā€™ve never done a duel previously, though I may have opened at some point to check it out, I never actually completed my deck.

The support ticket I submitted indicated ā€œtoo bad so sadā€, in nicer terms. Would love a better response.

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s not ā€œextremely rareā€ā€¦itā€™s just that a lot of people didnā€™t use duels until there was a quest to do so.