Updated achievement gives Golden SH Vol'Jin, can't claim

The Barrens gameplay achievements have been changed in the latest patch to no longer give XP. But also, some of them now reward the Golden Uncraftable cards that were previously only available through the Barrens reward track. Notably, the ‘Equivalent Exchange’ achievement now claims it rewards one Golden copy of ‘Vol’Jin’ (assuming it means Shadow Hunter Vol’jin). This reward was previously exclusive to the paid version of the Barrens reward track. But as I already completed the achievement in the past, it seems I am locked out of obtaining the new reward? I do not have the Golden Shadow Hunter Vol’jin in my collection, and I cannot interact with the completed achievement to obtain the card. I have tried completing the achievement a second time to no effect.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/839970416516268064/870302627546677298/unknown.png?width=560&height=441

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/839970416516268064/870296359687827496/unknown.png?width=698&height=559

Also, some of the achievements only give x1 of the other golden cards instead of x2, making the second copy unobtainable (Horde Operative, Burning Blade Acolyte, Primordial Protector). Additionally, what does this imply for people who completed the achievements before the patch, but do not reach the required level on the Barrens rewards track to get the Golden Uncraftable cards before it goes away? Are they permanently locked out of obtaining these achievement rewards?

Same problem here, if you find the solution for this problem, reply this coment please

i just tried this quest and swapped a 0-cost murloc for the jailor … no reward … i have the non-golden vol’jin, but the golden is not unlocking …

also, it seems like other achievements that grant cards already gained through the rewards track are stuck to be never completed … even just to get it off of the list … i feel like this should be changed to allow for the completionist/ocd among us to clear them off the list