21.6 Known Issues

The Vol,jin task probabily was removed becouse was bugged and not completable.

1 Like

Issue occurs when Classic is selected in the Hearthstone Ranked Play screen.

1 Like

Im online on battlenet but i cant log in in HS (only EU server)… A message appears in top right corner

HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0

1 Like

Online on battle net but can’t login with my account on US server (I tried another account, can login), same error : [HS: NGRESULT DB ERROR: 303: 0]

2 Likes

well I put it here also Hello! I’ve been trying to get in all day and always sme out: HS: ngresult db error: 303:0. I have tried to desist from everything and reinstall and nothing, and now at the last minute I have tried it on the Asia server and it enters me, but I return to the EU, that is, to my region and it continues to give me the error … how can I solve it? Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

Just updated the post to confirm: Vol’jin has been temporarily blocked from visiting the Village while the team investigates what was preventing his tasks from being completed and works on a solution.

not sure if it’s ok to post this here: but I was hoping with the updated unity version that the Galaxy S-pen issue would be resolved, but so far its worse, the game won’t even react to the pen, like it doesn’t exist.

This issue has been going for years, I hope I can add it to the problems on the patch.

Since the bug involve Vol’jin mercenaries task , there was a shadow fix on Vol’jin hs achievement to make golden Vol,jin obtainable by achievement for people who got the achievement done before it was put as reward

mb they touched something there …

I have the exact same issue.

Can someone tell me if the achievement “Carrion my wayward son” is working as intended? I can’t get any progression with Monstrous Parrot and different deathrattles. All other achievements were doable.

4 Likes

Hey, i got a 12-0 run in duels with Diablo but i got the achievement for 12-0 with warlock instead of Diablo? that seems wrong.

1 Like

I’m getting an error in duels “There was an error ending your Duels session. Please try again.”

Note I’ve never played the Duels game mode before, if that helps.

1 Like

Hello @ GnomeSayin
Mercenaries > Android and PC > Missing Quest (storyline)

Today I had found that at [MERCENARIES] on my account didn’t start a quest for black rock mountain map 7 (the new content after update).
My Fiancee got quest, while i had blank space for it and nothing works.
Still after whole day - no quest for me.
Please fix :slight_smile:

edit:
Today i finnaly got my story quest.

Want to point out that Diablo weapon treasure (claws) no longer damages adjacent minions after being buffed by the spell “upgrade”

Just wanted to post and say that I’m also receiving the error, “There was an error ending your Duels session. Please try again”, when I try to get into Duels. I’m only going to it as part of a quest chain…I’ve never done a duel previously, though I may have opened at some point to check it out, I never actually completed my deck.

The support ticket I submitted indicated “too bad so sad”, in nicer terms. Would love a better response.

I’m guessing it’s not “extremely rare”…it’s just that a lot of people didn’t use duels until there was a quest to do so.

Same issue here ! Not sure if someone has actually got progress on this ?

New Duels Achievement for Diablo is not tracking properly.

1 Like

Just got the treasure but it still says “1 more”. Is just the text wrong or does it still transform into “1 more”?

Edit: ok, just picked it. The treasure is the old one “cost 1 more”. Not like in the patchnotes. Pls fix

The hotfix is still rolling out. The fix will be live once the hotfix is live in your region.

I have the same error. I think i opened duels once but never started a game. Now with the quest i wanted to try and getting “There was an error ending your Duels session. Please try again.”