21.4 Live Known Issues

Really… this is your complaint… there are game breaking bugs where people cant even play the game and you are annoyed by excessive voice lines… I have a feeling your complaint is going to the bottom of the list.

2 Likes

So, bugs ar known…patch is about to be released next will that will solve somes issues and somes not…
But no problem for those who would have been impacted by the bugs…you can catchup your progression delay by using real money in the merchant cart when fixed
Say thanks !

I was playing with the Murloc that summons the Felfins that buff your other murlocs (is it Old Murk Eye?) and got the treasure where his abilities are refreshed. Tried to summon a Felfin turn 1. Still got the buff, but no Felfin.

I also noticed a typo on a merc, though I forget which. And Diablo has a typo, I saw on a YouTube video. lol

1 Like

During loading in the mercenaries mode several tips have misspelled text. One of these is the tip “Progress can BY made in normal and heroic bounties”.

I have exactly the same issue with Blademaster Samuro.

I also can’t create a merchant cart.

Unrelated, I discovered that Carial’s deathblow can bring her back from the dead! An enemy Carial with deathblow 30 and 3 health left attacked and killed my 8 attack taunt, putting her at -5 health, but then her deathblow 30 healed her back to 25 health!

ETA? It’s been over 40 hours and many of us are still stuck on the tutorial and CAN’T open packs. I was going to buy some packs but now I don’t know if it’s worth it with how buggy this game mode is.

9 Likes

You need to beat the final mission of either the Barrens or Felwood chapter (I don’t remember which one) before you can build the Fighting Pit.

Add me to the list! It’s annoying because it unlocks his first equipment, so I don’t want to abandon it.

I guess they are just looking at the problem and then don’t do anything about it :rofl:

I am having the same problem, can’t play new mode.

2 Likes

Cannot create merchant cart or open packs. This game mode sounds like a scam

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s just me, but I just completed the Emperor Thaurissan bounty for the first time, yet the quest didn’t complete from Kazakus. I’ll try and do it again and see if it works. Bounty board has the checkbox and everything.

1 Like

still can’t enter to the mercenaries mode

2 Likes

So they prioritized fixing part of the tutorial bug and didn’t fix the one preventing people from playing all together LOL

Does this have to do with the problem of not being able to build the merchant car?

1 Like

I think so. I cannot built the cart and finish the tutorial.

not looking into them fast enough in my opinion, hurry up already!

1 Like

Can you PLEASE provide an update to this one? This is super frustrating and communication would make things so much better!

1 Like

Same here, I have it on level 2 right now. And I wasn’t sure if that has something to do with why it won’t register when I use the ability? Seems like this should be addressed as it both takes up a slot and is needed to progress….