21.4 Live Known Issues

Anyone else not able to complete Tutorial 2 and not open any purchased mercenary packs?

3 Likes

A lot of people spend their money forward to something buggy. A lot also can’t even play. Well thats’s neither fair not respectfull/fair to the customers…

4 Likes

The resurrection loot ability available to holy heroes sometimes just doesn’t work. Tried it twice during a Heroic Apothecary Helbrim run, Tirion did not resurrect either time.

You guys really gotta do him dirty in two games?

Any ETA on a fix on the annoying tutorial bug? We wanna open packs!

4 Likes

Its over one day and still havent fixed a major bug in the tutorial…

Blizzard what happened to you?

4 Likes

Activision has entered the chat

Same here. Can’t move the gems tiles. Game is stuck

Good thing you’re fixing all of those offensive names! It’d be a shame if people could actually play the game and ran into something offensive. Wasting time changing stuff that’s been in there instead of working on ACTUAL issues that prevent people from being able to play at all. Gotta make sure you don’t look bad in the public eye! This company has become a joke. Glad I cancelled WoW and didn’t pre-order Mercenaries. At this rate I’ll never spend another dollar with Blizzard or Activision.

1 Like

Same here I have other quests around the campfire but the tutorial level 2 is not working and I cannot open any packs yet.

2 Likes

Hello, my MMR for Battlegrounds is still not reset. What should I do?

1 Like

In other words, those of you who can’t play game properly because of the merchant cart have to wait until next week. Sorry suckers!

2 Likes

Do you just not have QA?

I’m in the same boat! My rating hasn’t reset either.

1 Like

What’s up with Tyrantus? Stealth nerf or bug? If intentional, where’s the refund?

Basically all of us who can’t play can go F ourselves.

1 Like

I am certain I just opened 40+ merc packs with no legendary merc card dropping. Is this intended? Does the pity timer reset for legendary coins?

2 Likes

Bugs I’ve found…

Natalie can “Resurrection” a past copy of Samuro instead of an actual dead teammate. (No, you don’t get two Samuros on your team.)

The collection page needs to enable searching for “alliance” and “horde”.

I think the tooltip for the bounty treasure chests is wrong. Below the boss portrait, before starting the run, it says “Earn some coins for the Mercenaries in your party plus a random one of the following:” This seems false. I think it should say “Earn some coins for at least one Mercenary in your party plus a random one of the following:” (FWIW, on the map the tooltip for the treasure chest has different text that says, “Earn coins for Mercenaries in your party, from your Collection, or get some of the following.” This seems too vague.)

Should we really be able to get the same after-combat treasure more than once in a single run? Not that I mind the double Alliance Warbanner, but it’s a bit overpowered. Similarly, some after-combat treasures are strictly inferior. For example, once I was offered Stormwind Tabard (+1/+2 to humans) which is a smaller and more restrictive buff than another option of Alliance Warbanner (+2/+3 to alliance).

Not a bug, but… the word game is too vague. Does “once per game” refer to a combat or the entire run? Why not replace it with “once per combat” or “once per run”? Etc.

Not a bug, but… I am pretty sure that if your goal was simply to grind coins the best use of your time is to do the first fight, retire, redo the first fight, retire, etc.

Can’t complete tutorial and open packs.
I have screenshots but i can’t post it …
Can’t build merchant store or smth like that

3 Likes

I am on board with most here and can not progress and open my packs due to the nature of this “merchant cart” bug. I am honestly surprised it has taken this long for any sort of proper transparency, but i probably shouldn’t be.
it seems like A LOT of people have either earned packs, or purchased them, and have no way to access the product you guys thought was ready for a smooth launch. the fact this was a known issue during testing, and how it was overlooked, honestly baffles me. I want an ETA on what is going on here, along with many others im sure. this experience has only made me more apprehensive about playing blizzard games. please fix this soon,

4 Likes

I lost conection witg the server while in the tutorial, somehow, 1 of my caracters just vanished and then the othwr one died, now i am 2v2 against hogger ane cant keep up with hin