20.2 Patch Notes

buy the minion…

broken beasts? Ive only lost to a beasts setup twice… maybe im just lucky?

Sadly I believe it wont be here for mobile til tomorrow @9am pst.

Hi Guys,

When will the new patch be available for mobile devices?

Thanks,

Pre-made Decks. For those who don’t know how to build a deck and who are too lazy to click “Copy Deck” on Tempo Storm. What are the chances that the cards in these decks get favorable consideration regarding nerfs, etc., to keep them selling briskly? This kind of decision brings Hearthstone a step closer to the garbage Facebook “games” where the biggest spenders automatically win.

Next step: for $199.95, the self-playing deck. Now, you don’t even need to learn the game to reach Legendary!

Currently there is a bug that doesn’t allow players to redeem the new skins for reaching certain level thresholds.

Ok so why are we getting another book of heroes for Thrall when they haven’t finished all heroes yet? And are they going to fix the lag that they never fixed before for having an increased amount of buffs?

Pretty sure they are referring to the fact that when you have something like 2 mama bears on the board, there is a visual bug that only shows 1 buff when you play a beast until the next turn where it fixes itself. I was looking for that fix too.

Quilboar mechanics in bg is completly busted, someone else fells the same?

Did you guys even play test Quillboars? Lmao the new champion just abuses Quillboars. If the enemy team doesn’t have a bunch of poisons, they will never catch up…Strong early game…pretty strong mid-game…Meta breaking late game. Nerf blood stones til end of turn instead of making them perma buffs.

1 Like

Well, this doesn’t make me feel optimistic for my bg games in the near future.

I’m encountering a bug where I’m receiving achievement points for “Up to my Quills” but I haven’t played a single battlegrounds since they were added to game.

But that is just a visual, it does not impact the actual gameplay.

love to be paying every expansion for an unplayable beta test

bananas also aren’t trivially accessible to whatever minion you want

After the the update the rating one gets for winning got increased, for how long will the increased rating apply?

About the new skins, i have the first goal check, but no my skin, when can i claim my skin?

We need a Quillboar nerf ASAP, they are the best at literally everything in the game, menagerie included. Hell, if you hit Kalecgos, commit hard to dragons, but then get offered Charlga and a Boar you can practically do dragons about as well as the dragon payoff card.

If you mean boars need to be a balance I agree.

For Example
Thorncaller should prob be a 6/3 and be in T5 like King Bergel.
The Bannerboar should be a 2/4 and in T4
Dynamic Duo should be a T2 card with 2/3 like the Molten Rock
Bonker should be a T3 card like the Crackling Cyclone and should be a 4/3 or something.
Great Boar should be a T6 card instead of a T5
and The Ground Shaker… this is a tuff one as I think it’s in the correct tier and the A/H is good they could maybe change to “Give your other minions +1 attack for each blood gem played on this minion for the next combat only”

The rest need an adjustment on the A/H
IE Bristleback Brute Currently 3/3 in reality it should prob be a 1/1 or a 1/2.

We will see a balance update just like with Elementals. Elementals came out 09/28 and a balance update came out on 10/15.

So is borrowing decks still broken?

1 Like