20.2 Patch Notes

blackthorn and xyrella seems crap, vol’jin has potential, you build that big random minion, then swap his stats with a foe reaper later, pretty good

Im stuck in normal duel since 1 week, because it doesn’t count my 12:0 run as completed.
I can create a new deck with 3 lives and 11:0 and the full card list, but never start it. Also opened a ticket and linked 10 screenshots and a video to show it.
No help… can you please fix that, too?

https://youtu.be/nblLvx7Cey0

So the blood gem is the same as banana

Hey there i have interesting nerfs for ya all
1 crabrider 2 mana 1/4 make it 2 mana 1/3
2 conviction make it on lvl 5 to be 4 mana give 3 random minions 4 attack on lvl 10 6 mana give all minions 5 attack
3 refreshing spring water make it a frost spell
4 incanter’s flow make it choose what spell you whant to reduce (frost arcane or fire) this one i really like it will be frost mages fire mages or arcane nice one and not to strong
5 Conditioning on lvl 5 make it 4 mana on lvl 10 make it 6 mana
6 ilidari inquisitor remove rush put cant atack
7 tickatus don’t burn just make it remove 5 cards from hand and put in deck

Can’t duel for two months now . Stack on 10 wins. Please fix . Can’t disenchant cards too possible because the issue. Heeelp blizzard.

Blizz please consider adding tickets back to bg meta, or release bg wild for those who miss the old interactions and busted combos.

I always look forward to these…
Note: Please… Could you give HS mobile some love.

A banana has no added effects over the 1/1 stat bonus. The quillboar minions get extra bonuses with the blood gems.

I have 2 missing classic cards. They are ETC and mekkatorque, both of which were never openable in the packs. Does that mean I will miss out on diamond rag? I really don’t want to miss out just because I never dropped 3200 dust on useless cards.

Just guessing, but I’m thinking that it’s gonna be NachoRagnaros

2 Likes

You could never craft them, they where rewards for beta or something like that.

You can craft them. I crafted them. You just can’t craft their golden versions.

1 Like

No two drop removal for Crabrider in Standard before a paladin can buff it and have board control on turn three? Crabrider definitely needs to have three toughness, not four. My standard/crafting days will wait until next update.
p.s. Excited to play with quillboards in Battlegrounds!!

Well, the devs think that Crabrider is a control card for control decks.

Please, fix the bug from purchased adventures that are not being “Unlocked” in-game (even if you meet every conditions to play solo adventures as being ranked Bronze 10 for exemple). This is an absolutely unacceptable bug that’s preventing consumers to access their products!

2 Likes

Fix arena please, but not like last time. Classes just switch places priest, pala, DH now unplayable

Quilboar seems like a cute minion tribe.

How can you release a battlegrounds patch and not fix the broken beasts??!! Please and thank you!

And here I thought they’d fix Ticketus, I hope they do this card soon. This card is so irritating and it forces deck to go aggro instead of control. At least make it so that you cannot use him again with Ysaar’j and other combos, something like he leaves the games after being destroyed.

1 Like

Where android battlegrounds upgrade?
Pc players are playing with quillboar in already, while I’m playing the old patch with the rest of the players. Please fix, also buy a brain. Thanks

1 Like