20.0.1 Server Patch

I have a bug when playing on the desktop client where the game will freeze on the enemies turn every turn… And reconnect about 10 seconds before my rope expires forcing me to rush play.

It only happens on the desktop client and only in the last 48 hours.

I have 1GB Internet and my PC is custom built with the latest CPU and GPU so it isn’t hardware related.

If someone could look into this bug please.

1 Like

There is a Battlegrounds issue. For the Beasts tribe, there is a bug where the effects of Mama Bear or Pack Leader do not stack at all during combat or during the Tavern phase. In case this is not clear let me provide an example. Let’s say that I have two Pack Leaders on my board. I purchase and play a Hydra(2/4). What is supposed to happen is that the effects of BOTH Pack Leaders are supposed to go onto the Hydra, leading to a 6/4. However, what ends up happening is that BOTH Pack Leader effects will trigger at the same time, temporarily creating a 6/4 Hydra, but another one will take its place on the stack with just a SINGLE effect, leaving it a 4/4 Hydra. After tripling the Pack Hydra, the stats revert to normal, meaning the Hydra all of a sudden becomes a 6/4. This is the same issue with a Mama Bear and Pack Leader or two Mama Bears. I hope that this example was clear enough.

I am experiencing a bug when playing the Lethal Puzzle Lab Solo Mission. I am currently on Puzzle 4/7 of Lil Stormy and the map never fully loads. I can see everything except for my cards and I am unable to take any action. if I logout/login I receive the “reconnecting to your game” message but it never connects. I have to wait about an hour to get sent back to the main page.

No, they need to nerf them now.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s bad or good, the deck is terrible to play against.

It is way too early to have a stale meta because of certain broken cards with 65+% wr, especially with GM coming up.

So I guess you’re not going to fix the bug with silence not silencing a divine shield generated by frenzy, or not being able to draw the 1 cost Sunscale Raptors with Torvis even if you draft an arena deck specifically around this. Y’all have more bugs than my bed, I’d be embarrassed if I were you.

Totemic Call is still bugged. Just played a match against Thrall, Son of Durotar, and they got a Wrath of Air totem. Took a screenshot of it too.

I don’t know if Im only one, but visual bug with paladin secret “oh my yogg” and mage spells is SO annoying. So when oh my yogg trigger on magespell it will stay kinda middle of casting with visual and audio effect? English is not my 1st language, so i hope you understand what i mean

ehhh the bug you are talking about is on the fixed bug list…you probably missed it

Patch is not live yet. It’ll come on monday 5th.

i know
i was answering to the guy who didnt see the bug listed

Then I misunderstood your post. Apologies.

Is there a cahnce they will keep a certain totem be linked to a playable skin,cause it is a cool idea and can be flexiable to a certain decks? My aggro in wild will fall in tier with this change

i think about playing then i remember that there is only 3 decks in play and that my chance of wining is very low so i dont play and i hate the game right now even know that these time where supposed to be the funniest time to play (new core, new set, new year, no meta decks, experimenting new decks).

After the last patch, the golden frame around the spells, got turned off, and there isn’t the shiny golden effect anymore.

It looks pretty bad in this way, since a lot of people craft golden cards not only for the animation of the card itself, but also for the golden frame surrounding it.

https: //imgur. com/a/BBnrYyt

Where patch? -.- 20 characters

1 Like

So you’re currently cheating?

Using an exploit of something not intended to high roll spell power for wins, the reason the change was made was to balance the game but you’re not only cheating by abusing the exploit you came onto to the forums to ask you be allowed to continue cheating?

:smile: Any kind of bug fix at this time imho progress. I’m looking forward to more patches to stablize the game. Spending resources on CLASSIC though isn’t appealing to me, but it’s nice to have the mode available. Keep up with the progress!

PRETTY PLEASE Nerf Tickatus, it is an absolutely broken card which polarizes the meta so hard and makes it impossible for slow greedy decks like CP or CW to make it into the meta. It is not normal to burn 10 cards on any slow matchup, making like insta-win, there are some classes which literally can’t kill Warlock until turn 8 when Tickatus usually comes into play.

2 Likes

Mix, just because you’re not able to understand which cards need nerfing a few days in, doesn’t mean that the rest of the community can’t.

1 Like

Agreed. He needs a smaller body and less burn.

1 Like