1st round AFK player breaks the lobby

The title indicates my problem: If there is an AFK player till the 1st round in the lobby it entirely makes the game unfair.
It supports powerleveling and late game heroes by a lot because probably they will face the AFK player 2 or sometimes even 3 times.
Also question here:

• Why some players can face the dead player twice(or even 3 times) when some players are forced to play against real heroes?
    In my opinion this is a really bad experience for players and the game should be immediately restarted if 1 player is AFK(the AFK player should lose lot of points or get some punishment).
    Any idea for the solution?

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
20 characters

as long as buddies polarize the game, and blizz paywalls hero choice, full rooms will be the exception, not the rule. using myself as an example…
i do not care about rank at all. i want to play the heroes and tribes i feel like playing in the moment. i have no guilt or remorse conceding and moving on until i get the things i want. i leave a wake of empty broken rooms every time i play. if blizz wants full rooms, they shouldn’t paywall things and ruin the gaming experience.

1 Like