19.4 Patch Notes

thought the update was supposed to drop today January 21? battlegrounds is tasting stale feed us blizzard feeeeed us ;p

After the patch, I canā€™t invite my friends to pay with them and they canā€™t either. I also cannot spectate them and they canā€™t either.

1 Like

No se actualiza automĆ”ticamente ni aparece ninguna nueva actualizaciĆ³n en la apple store. Por lo que el nuevo mini set no se puede adquirir. Por favor arreglad eso

When is new areana coming

Itā€™s currently 19:23 est and the patch still hasnā€™t dropped on mobile. Anyone know when thatā€™s going to happen? I know itā€™s out as Mark McZ did a funny new otk video ft. Hysteria. I did a full uninstall and reinstall and itā€™s still only showing the Edwin nerf patch.

1 Like

I know you dont often get any props for what you do and I had no idea the mini expansion was going to cost 2000 gold. Honestly its an amazing price for 66 cards including 4 legendaries. Thank you!

2 Likes

Android mobile or ios? I was able to update my android at 7est, but my ipad still shows 19.2 patch as of 8est. Tried logging in and out of the app store, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and restarting the device. Nothing. And since my account is updated on my android, it errors and I canā€™t even play on the ipad.

How about instead making new heroes and minions you actually fix bugs like Bigglesworth not giving you minion if people die on prize turn? Instead you release new bugs like the force-placement win bugā€¦

wowā€¦ cant believe Anduin. Like anyone ever cared about that character ever in the history of wow, FURTHERMORE Panda-world or whatever its called? Like, why mention the expantion that killed wow.

I donā€™t think this will do the trickā€¦
We need another mech on 5 to make mechs competetive again.
Since mechs always loose against gigantic stats, they are not relevant anymore in the current meta. Weā€™ll have to see if demons are becoming more viable. I doubt it. Even though the new 3star demon looks pretty good.

Why be that ignorant and pretend MoP killed WoW?

Since this patch the iPhone app is not working. It freezes on loading screen consistently.

Deleting and redownloading the app works once but as soon as you quit out and then try to open it again itā€™s back to freezing on the loading screen. Please, please fix ASAP, it is very frustrating.

1 Like

Same here! Itā€™s like Blizz doesnā€™t careā€¦

1 Like

Bug lors dā€™une partie il y a 10 minutes : jā€™avais un deck avec laboureur, en dĆ©moniste, et jā€™avais 0 pv, et l adversaire Ć  posĆ© en face un poseur de haches: jā€™aituĆ© l adversaire en face alors que j avais 0 pv ā€¦pas normal, je pense.

Are you all aware of the issue on iPads? Itā€™s now stuck on the loading screen. Restart of the iPad and reloading of the app donā€™t work. Please fix ASAP.

Not only iPads, iPhones are also affected.

1 Like

I havenā€™t had an issue on my phone or PC laptop, but the iPad hasnā€™t worked for days, and Iā€™m not going through the hassle of uninstalling/reinstalling everytime I want to play as a work around. Very frustrating. Have you seen anyone from Blizz acknowledge the issue?

Someone on Hearthpwn reported that after posting a ticket, Blizz answered that it was Appleā€™s fault. Got a bad feeling about this :confused:

why is keywarden ivory not giving new dual class cards?

Dear team please help! Unable to run the game on iPad anymore!