19.2 Patch Notes

This comments is not enought, go more ideas about balance this game! Good luck and hope you come to dev team!

Blade dance to 3 mana is not enough. Make it so hero can’t attack that turn. Or if you have attacked, you can’t blade dance.

Surprised twin slice didnr get touched too.

8 Likes

u cool man 777 :sunglasses:

Запускай хс уебище, чтоб ты здох, диаболику привет

Pudge needs 100 health LOL

Where are my zhirovichki, uebishe?

Lmao what a joke, no skull nerf (polkelt not enough), blade dance is still a board clear for face dh when its supposed to be the class weakness, and voracious reader (the jeeves with no punish) still refills hand for aggro decks when control decks are supposed to outvalue em. Aggro classes, specially dh, remain allowed to destroy your face and draw free 15 cards. You cant solve everything by just increasing 1 mana cost imo, not to mention a lot of cards not being touched (paladin infinite value, and shaman winning on turn 5). You created cards like old gods just to be useless.

18 Likes

I agree!
Blizzard once improved some cards. Sadly nerfing seems to be easer. :frowning:

3 Likes

where is my gold ? now that you nerfed face hunter i dont have any other deck to win 5 games in ranked mode with.

5 Likes

The achievement from Book of Heroes and Ash of Outland challenges are not count correctly. Will it be fixed in this patch notes? I finish them all and it said not complete.

5 Likes

but they didnt have to stop supporting

the 2 gb ram only gets noticed when you try to play BG a phone with less ram works fine for any other mode !!!

3 Likes

This game can be fixed only with total overhaul ,the amount of rng is ridiculous,is not a game of decisions anymore but more of a gambling game ,it was a mistake i gave money.And the worse ? Blizz knows rng elements are gambling and knows the addictive psychology of gambling,they did this on purpose.

10 Likes

I love how people are complaining about playing ranked games its what the games about dont like it play another game I want them to get rid of the bgs quests that stuff should be a totally separate game.

4 Likes

Also pretty satisfying nerfs overall, we do want aggro nerfed but we can’t go around asking for the archtype to be completely buried. Blade Dance still needs some touching though. Make it only hit 2 minions.

5 Likes

Blizzard made the worst mistake of there lives combining BGs with hearthstone hearthstone is about building decks and ladders not Bgs. I get it people love bgs because they are free and people are cheap they want everything for free lol

2 Likes

Looks like a cool patch with a lot of content and fix for all game modes.

I’m most excited about the new BG patch, I’m glad they incorporate new ideas into the mode. Nice to see they work on improving animation and fixing bugs as well.

1 Like

Or make it log in to Hearthstone to receive 30000 xp, why not.
I’m starting to think that nothing is enough for the “community”

4 Likes

Greate changes and the BG stuff is super cool :smiley:

OMG, is there some hope DH will be less OP after this Annus Horibilis???

1 Like

There is a key difference between the BG quest and Ranked quest: The ranked quest cannot be rerolled. You don’t like BGs? Reroll it. You don’t like Ranked? You can get $%&^ed.

6 Likes