19.0 Patch – Known Issues

I didn’t get my Darkmoon Coin after buying the Tavern Pass

I keep facing the same opponent in duels when I start my run.

1 Like

I can’t get the mission rewards, and the pass mission does not make any progress even after multiple matches

1 Like

So, did I really get 3 classic pack and a legendary or was it only a visual bug?

2 Likes

They nerfed it long times ago; maybe you disenchanted it to get the full dust refund?

You need to unlock it. You bought access to the unlockables, not the items. Level 50 or bust!

These 100g quest are the beginner quests, that you should already have completed. I’ve the same problem.

Wow, I read the description and tought I would receive after purchasing. They need to change the decription to tell the level. Thanks!

The “On A Roll!” achievement is bugged for me. The first On A Roll, “1/10: Win 3 Ranked games in a row.” is not showing as completed, even though I have the next two (2/10 and 3/10) completed in the stack, and am on track to finish 4/10. I can’t redeem any of them since the first one isn’t redeemable. It’s grayed out as if I haven’t done any progress. I have screenshots if needed.

Also theres an issue with the Wild ranked achievement. After I complete any game in Wild, I can see the exclamation thingy showing new achievement was earned, but when I go there I can only see that the achievement One With the Wild appears twice - once correctly (7 out of 10) and one incorrect (4 out of 10) that is flashing bright blue signifying completion. But if I click it, nothing happens.

In duels, the third treasure seems to be tracking unique epics rather than total epics, is this intended?

I got a shaman gameplay achievement while playing rogue, is this intended?

The description says “unlockable* rewards” and “*All items only unlockable until next card expansion launch” which seems pretty clear to me.

And then under the picture it says, “Unlock all items up to your current Rewards Track level!”

I have this same problem, I play on mobile and I thought that was the problem but it looks like a wider issue that needs to be fixed. What is weird is that the weekly quests work half the time but daily are completely broken

I second this. Though not the same quests, they’re old 100 gold ones, can’t be completed (one has 21/15 minions killed or something), and my reroll of the new daily quest didn’t take. And isn’t registering progress. And the Duals legendary quest isn’t registering progress. Nothing quest related is working.

Not crabbing about this, just letting people know so a fix can be made.

1 Like

Just found a bug in Duels. Used Hunter’s Mark on Killmox, The Banished One and his HP went up from 4 to 9.

1 Like

The rating floor bug in battlegrounds is back. Just lost a game and I went under 5500 passing the safe point. If fixed, will I at least get to go back to that if I keep losing games?

1 Like

They won’t add back rating. If the floor concerns you that much, you should stop playing BG until it is fixed.

I am several thousand points over any BG floor, so I am used to playing without a net.

My quest progress doesn’t update for either daily or weekly. Got two quest Master of All and Draw already completed stucked on screen. All this is happening only in America Server. EU works fine

After crafting one common card, all my dust has gone, it is very distracting. 1800+ dust, it was most expensive common in game