182 packs opened straight with no legendary

i thought there was a pity timer?

were they all the same packs

2 Likes

You never had a pity timer, just an urban legend told by 100% fake fanboys. Blizzard has never done anything against the urban legend (normal + card pack sale) except that false advertising is prohibited (try to find a blue message that confirms that you have an insured legend every X packs, you won’t find anything).

Blizzard information (blue post) > true.
Player information (without blue post that confirms) > fake.

Yes blizzard by leaving the rumor of the pity timer without doing anything, they are complicit in false advertising because he profits from it.

Drop Rates

Normal Packs

• On average, 5.0% chance to get a Normal Legendary card and guaranteed to get one within 40 packs from the previous Normal Legendary card drop
4 Likes

Regardless of the Pity timer, they need to be the same expansion. You could open 30 packs from 5 different expansions and not get a legendary, just be unlucky.

Pity Timer is within 10 packs for the first packs you ever open of a specific type/expansion then within 40 packs after that. Pity timer is separate for each pack type. Blizzard is legally required to abide by this in multiple jurisdictions throughout the world and has this information listed on their website.

Given this information, here are the options to explain what you’ve stated.

• You opened packs of multiple type/from different expansions but never more than 39 from any one type, after having already gotten your first from the initial 10.
  • You’re mistaken on the number of packs you’ve actually opened
  • You’re mistaken and did actually receive legendary cards but didn’t realize it.
  • You’re referring to Mercenaries Packs which have no pity timer.
  • You’re flat out lying about opening 180+ packs and never getting a legendary.
3 Likes

Last extension 71 package to buy, just one legendary at the opening of the second package then 0.

Blizzard is legally required to abide by this in multiple jurisdictions throughout the world and has this information listed on their website > this should change depending on the country.

Whoa there

Are you having a hard time finding the door out of this game you seem to hate so much? Trust me, any door works. Just go and please bring the crazy with you.

1 Like

Here, I used Google for you since you’re obviously roo lazy to use it yourself.

• On average, 5.0% chance to get a Normal Legendary card and guaranteed to get one within 40 packs from the previous Normal Legendary card drop
    • Note: One Legendary card is guaranteed within the first 10 packs of a new card expansion, then subsequent Legendary card drops will follow the above rule.

If you got no pity timer legendary minions it seems like there is a bug then (which has happened before on new expansions). Create a thread under the bugs section. Blizzard might be able to access logs or something to your account to see if there are legendaries pulled in your collection, I’m not sure

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.