17k viewers on twitch, there's no way

They have to bot in their game and on a social platform to retain people, that’s comical.

1 Like

Songs are dope tho im enjoying it

1 Like

1 post ever, to defend below-mediocre songs, hmm.

That honestly doesn’t surprise me, they are doing bundle codes in chat, as well as Twitch drops for free card packs. The numbers are steadily dropping, about 13k last I checked.

Give people free stuff and they’ll tune in to have some background noise for an hour or two for those packs. Call it artificial inflation of viewership, but I wouldn’t say it’s bot viewers.

3 Likes

I got the code for megabundle together with link to this forum and rules posted 19hours ago. It turned out, that I cannot claim the prize because I live in Poland. Too bad nothing like that was posted when the giveaway was announced. Feels really bad.

Couldn’t hurt to bring that up to customer support, not sure if they’d do anything about that however.

But how do you enter to possibly win a code? It says:

“…post a public comment in the chat in response to a specific prompt from the PlayHearthstone account on the live broadcast”

I’ve been watching it for quite awhile, there are no prompts from the PlayHearthstone account that I can see, and lots of people are asking how it works.

From what I saw, at first they were posting codes in the chat… like 5 codes in single entry - so it was the matter of who first copied it and use.

Later on they asked people to write which band was your favourite and why, and they said they would pm the people answering … I was spamming on the chat and got a pm form PlayHearthstone with the code

Unfortunatelly there was an error each time I tried to use it. I googled the error and it was becouse of regional restriction. Then i red in the rules that Poland is not eligible.

2 Likes

Thanks. Although that’s a pretty lousy way to give out codes, the chat goes really fast and I didn’t see anything posted even though I watched for about an hour.

2 Likes

I think it would be too much effort to buy bots just to hype up a Twitch stream. I believe they were all real people.

Unlike blizzard, twitch enforces their anti-botting rules and will ban any bot accounts they find (not nightbot/streamelements/etc, just like viewbots and such).