15 years account got banned

Anyone got banned yesterday due to reason of Abuse of the Economy in Benediction?

I have played since 2008 and switching my server from Taiwan(East Asia) to USA(North America) and I just heard all of my guildies were banned as well.

I had been doing nerdy achievement in Naxx, Uld, and ICC and my gears have been so much worse than many other players. There is no way I am banned by violating In-Game Policy with those trash gears.

Can someone please help me restore account and guide me, appreciated!

this is the hearthstone forum

1 Like

Sir, this is Applebee’s

2 Likes

You’re posting in the community discussion forum that has nothing to do with appealing bans of any nature.

Also, did you know that Hearthstone just celebrated their 10 years anniversary?

You’re going to want to open a ticket with support through the support page. You’re most likely going to get a response from Blizzard from a Game master that will only be able to point/direct you to an article that gives the reason why blizzard has banned your account, without going into any details. However, if your entire guild got banned, did you by chance buy your account off someone? Kinda odd that they would ban your entire guild with no legitimate reason.

Also, support agents are really only customer service agents with no power of any kind except for copy and paste. Most of them don’t even know what customer service is because half the time they give you a response that has nothing to do with what you created the ticket for.

They also like to contradict each other so what one support agent will tell you, another one will say was incorrect.

Wish we could be of more help, best of luck.

1 Like