30.6.2 Patch Notes

30.6.2 Patch Notes

Patch 30.6.2 includes balance changes to Standard, Wild, and Battlegrounds, and more!

View Full Article

1 Like

Where is Shudderwock’s “once per game” or at least “always costs (9)”?

Shaman is inarguably the best class, and this card is a blight on our good names…

Addresses all permanent lock scam situations.

that was a unneeded nerf so they didnt do it

even shaman doesn’t run shudder and demon seed warlock exists

anything above like, six cost, is fine in wild due to the absolute insanity of aggro/combo in that meta.

Nothing to address the intermittent connectivity issue that arose recently? Noice.

they banend the cards causing disconnections until they could fix the issue days ago

Tsunami still summons 4 elementals, Blizzard is getting worse and worse. Now they can’t even properly update.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

dont lie

we all read the patch notes

it didnt dodge tyhe nerf

you didnt even PLAY the card before posting

2 Likes

Are you drunk?
My opponent played the card and he summoned 4 elementals.

This was 2 hours ago right before I posted here:

https://hsreplay.net/replay/oHLcT7pTAszf4TPadTugfY

thats probably from before the patch i know you are lying because ive been playing tsunami

and made sure to play it before posting on this thread …unlike you did

2 Likes

they nerfed the oil can. nooooooooooo (more cheap tavern upgrades)

No, it was after 8pm and we always get patches at 7pm. I also asked in the forum and someone confirmed the patch would already be out. Anyways, they fixed it now, after logging in at 10pm I got the update notification ingame.

1 Like

Loc prince now having divine shield in battlegrounds just made murlocs even more op. Pirate/Poet combo is one of the strongest combos in current meta so I am curious to see how the rework on the Murlocs help the class. The rest of the changes I do not think will change much but I am happy to be surprised.

Does anyone know roughly when next expansion hits BG and the ladder is reset?

just wondering why are signature tsunami and signature marin only 400 dust and 1600 dust refunds?

1 Like

That seems like a really good question…I have signature Marin.

1 Like

they patched the game… you played before it got patched the game not alwayts kicks you out and often takes a bit to update on some mobile like iphones

1 Like

I only play on PC, also I don’t think that’s possible except the client would then match you against other people who didn’t relog too. Because otherwise he would see 3 elementals while I see 4.

1 Like

Apparently not “always” since:

You don’t have the patch until you get the patch.

1 Like

Like I said, others in the forum confirmed the patch would’ve already been out. They dusted their cards for the full refund amount while I was still facing 4-elemental-tsunamis.